「tell me what you want」| Iwaizumi Hajime

synopsis: Iwaizumi and Y/n always liked each other, the tension between them could be sensed from miles away, however, none of them made a move. But what happens when Y/n wakes up on his bed half-naked and doesn't remember what happened the night before?

warnings: strong language, praising, degrading, edging, oral.

word count: 3.9k

You look at yourself in the mirror one last time to make sure everything is perfect

You look at yourself in the mirror one last time to make sure everything is perfect. The makeup is finally on point after three breakdowns because you couldn't get the eyeliner right. The dress Oikawa chose for you fits you perfectly, accentuating your curves in a sexy but elegant way, making you feel like I'm straight out of a Hollywood movie.

"I know you look hot but you don't have to stare at yourself for half an hour, the party already started c'mon." Tooru says.

"Says the one who took two hours to style his hair." You say as you turn around to look at him.

"You think it's easy to be this handsome?" He says as he flips the air as if it was his hair.

Suddenly, his phone lights up. "The uber's here. Let's go, sweetie."

You get your bag from your desk and walk out the door as Oikawa turns off all the lights we left on around your apartment.

You get out of the building and you slightly shake as the cold wind hits your exposed legs while I'm walking toward the uber.

"Remember, Y/n, whores don't get cold, stop shaking." The brunette says teasingly.

You turn around glaring at Oikawa and lifting your middle finger for him while getting in the car and politely greeting the driver as if you didn't wish your best friend was six feet under the ground.

The ride starts and you stare out of the window, admiring the city lights and thinking about the party. You have been so busy with college and work that you can't even remember when was the last time you had fun with your friends. Since finals were over, this was the perfect opportunity to relax, drink and dance all night long. Suddenly, a question popped out of your head.

"Oiks," You say to catch your friend's attention. "Is Iwaizumi coming?"

"Um, Iwa-chan?" He says with a smirk.

Your little crush on Iwaizumi was obvious from the moment you laid your eyes on him. you met Iwa at a get-together at Tooru's house, in the beginning of your freshman year. You were new in town and Oikawa, who was the first one to befriend me, basically adopted you and made sure you never felt alone.

You were putting the snacks on Oiks's coffee table as the doorbell rang and the brunette ran to answer it. Anxiously, you look at your reflection in the tv to check if I'm presentable and when you turn around, there he was. His spiky dark brown hair got you confused at first cause it looked like a cactus, but it fits him flawlessly. He had an annoyed face on and looked like he was about to jump on Tooru. After greeting each other, your friend turns to you and when Iwa looks at me, you lose your words. Oikawa noticed what was going on and started looking at you with a smirk like he was a snake looking at its prey.