「the princess and the foxes」Miya Osamu & Suna Rintarou

synopsis: What happens when the foxes hunt down the princess?

warnings: exhibitionism, voyeurism, vaginal fingering, double vaginal penetration, breeding, degradation.

word count: 4.1k

The club lights startle you at first, you squeeze your eyes, trying to get used to the colorful spotlights that run through the place

The club lights startle you at first, you squeeze your eyes, trying to get used to the colorful spotlights that run through the place. You grab Kita's hand, letting him guide you and Aran to the VIP salon Atsumu has access to. The smell of alcohol and sweat infested the room and a bunch of people bumped into you as you walked, making you walk closer to the former captain.

"Who let Atsumu choose the reunion place?" You ask.

"He won the last rock, papers, scissors, so it was his turn to pick up a place." Kita answers and you huff, annoyed.

It was usually Kita or you who would choose where the Inarizaki reunion would be, especially in high school. Since the moment you decided to be a manager of the team, all the boys did every and anything you said, they would even lick the floor you walked on if you asked. The Miya twins always fought for your attention, Osamu was more discreet about it, proposedly giving his best during practice so you would praise him, and Atsumu, who noticed his twin intentions from the beginning, started giving hard sets to his brother so he would miss them, then doing powerful serves to steal praises from you. They ended up bickering with each other and some physical aggressions happened from time to time, resulting in Kita scolding them while Suna took the opportunity to have your attention all to himself. Overall, they were really fun to hang out with and a great team, you definitely loved managing them.

Finally, you get to the salon. It's a big dark room with red lights, there's a big bar, a bunch of circular tables with cushions around it dispersed throughout the room, a small stage with a strip pole and a dance floor with glass windows that gives you the view of the people in the club downstairs. It seems like those private clubs you see in movies, elegant and most definitely, really expensive. You wander around a little until you find Atsumu, Akagi, and Ginjima are already sitting on a table with a few drinks on it.

"Hey guys! How yer doin'?" Atsumu asks, getting up to greet the newcomers.

The player hugs the two men in front of you, not minding that they only extended their hands to him, Atsumu always greets them with a tight and warm hug.

"Hi, 'Sumu!" You say, opening your arms to be embraced in a bear hug from the blond.

"Y/n!" He spins you around a little. "Our princess came!" You laugh, tapping on his arm indicating for him to put you down.

"I always come, Atsumu."

"Still, it's always a pleasure to be in the presence of Your Highness." He raises your hand to his lips and kisses its back, making you laugh once again.