「jealousy」Ushijima Wakatoshi

synopsis: You and your boyfriend Ushijima, as well as the rest of the national volleybal team, went to a friend's weeding that was being held at a hotel. You and Ushi decide to book a room for the night so you wouldn't have to drunk drive and be able to enjoy the party, but you had other plans for the night.

warnings: rough sex, degradation, edging, bandage play, choking, spanking, masochism, orgasm control, vaginal penetration, breeding.

word count: 5.1k

"You workout?" You ask, putting your hand on his bicep

"Yeah, you noticed?"

"How could I not? I bet your muscles look amazing under this shirt." You smirk, gripping your hand a little on him.

"I can show them to you since you're so interested."

"I'd love it if you did."

You take a sip of your drink and look to the side. Ushijima is sitting a few tables away from us, his olive strong eyes fixed on me, analyzing every single move you make. It's obvious how angry he is, judging from the way his fingers are turning white around the cup he holds, his jaw clenched, exalting his bone. Hoshiumi, Atsumu and Suna, who are sitting beside Ushi, take turns looking at you and him, clearly enjoying the show of jealousy going on.

You put your cup down and get closer to the man next to me, lips slightly brushing against his ear. You side eye your jealous boyfriend and smile innocently.

"Do you wanna dance?"

"Sure!"

You get up and grab his hand, dragging him to the dance floor with me. You receive a bunch of confused and surprised looks from the guys in the volleyball team as you put your hands behind the man's neck and start dancing with him, bodies almost touching. He puts his hands on your hips, and we move in the rhythm of the music that's playing in the background. Eyes run through your body as you dance, the sexual tension between youcould be felt by anyone in this party, even though it's just an act on your part. You glance at Ushijima and turn around, pressing your back on the guy's chest and seductively moving your ass against his hips. We stay like that for a while until you feel a firm hand around your arm, pulling you away from the guy.

"Hey, bro! This one is already taken, go find another bitch for you!"

"What the fuck did you just call her?" Ushi hovers over the guy. The difference between their body proportions is astronomic, the man looks like an ant next to your boyfriend. Scared, the guy gulps and quickly walks away,

Without a word, Ushijima grabs your arm again and drags you out of there. You struggle to keep up with him, considering his legs are almost twice as big as yours. You look at the table he was at, the three curious men gossip with each other while staring at you and Ushi with widened eyes. You smile widely at them, proud to achieve your goal. Atsumu's jaw drops, and he mouths 'you crazy bitch' as we walk past them.