「boss' orders」| Kuroo Tetsurou

synopsis: Being Kuroo's secretary is definitely not a bad job, especially when your boss gives you a reason to like it even more.

warnings: strong language, dirty talk, abuse of authority, corruption, name-calling, degrading, praising, spitting, blowjob (m!receiving), fingering, penetration, size kink, overstimulatioin, semi-public sex.

word count: 3.3k

Kuroo Tetsurou isn't a bad boss

He might be bossy at times, yes, and when he's stressed he doesn't measure his words, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care for his colleagues and employees.

You've been friends with him for years now, and Kuroo was the one who helped you get this job so you could afford your rent and help your parents pay for your education. You have a great boss and a good salary, so there's nothing to complain about.

The only thing that does bother you about Kuroo is that he's really forgetful.

Being his secretary, you have to be after him the whole day to remind him of the minor details of his daily appointments. And you're sure he forgot about the fund-raising event this evening since he still hasn't come out of his office to ask you to fix his tie for him.

"Hey, Y/n! Can you give this to Kuroo-san, please? Miyuki said it's due tomorrow." A green haired guy comes up to your desk with a big folder in hand.

"Sure, Kuramochi-kun." You take it from his hands with a soft smile.

"Um, Y/n, I wanted to ask you if you're free later on tonight?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck with blushing cheeks.

"Oh." You look at him shocked. "yeah, I'm-"

"She's busy tonight, Kuramochi-kun."

You look over your shoulder to see Kuroo leaning on his office door with his arms crossed and his usual cocky smirk.

"I am?" You tilt your head, confused.

"You are, we have that fund-raiser tonight. You're my plus one, remember?" Plus one?

"Um, sorry, Kuramochi, maybe next time." You give him an apologetic smile.

"Sure, well, have a great night you two."

"We will, Kuramochi-kun, we sure will." Kuroo says as the younger goes away.

Once he's out of sight you turn to your boss.

"What was that?"

He doesn't respond, just swifts around and gets back into his office. You scoff and gather all the folders and notes to give to him.

You close the door behind you and walk to his desk.

"Kuroo, no offense but just because you don't go on dates, it doesn't mean that I can-"