「the best dessert」Tendou Satori

synopsis: Tendou's an amazing and passionate chocolatier. Y/n always loved his food, and she's about to find out there's more he can do with chocolate than just confectionery.

warnings: oral, food play, degradation, edging, choking, spanking, masochism, breeding.

word count: 4.7k

You look out of the car window, admiring Paris streets as you're on the way to Tendou's chocolate shop

You look out of the car window, admiring Paris streets as you're on the way to Tendou's chocolate shop. He asked you to come over to try his new recipe that he seems kind of insecure to sell for his customers.

You thank the Uber driver and get out of the car, smelling the sweet scent that exhales from your friend's shop.

The redhead was attending his last customer of the day, speaking excitedly about the different types of chocolate he made. You smile at the scene, nothing makes Tendou happier than speaking about something he is passionate about. His eyes light up and he opens his mouth to show a smile that could light up the night. your heart skips a beat and you breathe in, finally opening the door.

"This one is the Valentine's Day special, it has a bit of pepper, to, you know, help you put a little bit of spice into your relationship." Tendou says to the old lady while holding a box of red chocolate.

You quietly laugh at him as you put your bag and coat on the balcony.

"I'm a widow." The old lady says and you turn around to see the chocolatier with a desperate look on his face. Satori's usually really good at guessing things but sometimes he makes mistakes like this one.

"Eh, anyways, so, we also have this passion fruit stuffed bonbon, it's exotic, everyone loves it." He says as he grabs the chocolate box fast and clumsily.

You slap your mouth and turn around trying not to laugh at him and his attempt to hide his awkwardness.

After a short while, the old lady chooses her sweets and pays for them, walking out of the shop with an annoyed face on.

"Jesus Christ, Tendou, I don't think she's ever coming back." You say, finally letting your laugh out.

"This was the most awkward moment of my life." He says, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I don't think so, remember when you dropped the belgian chocolate mousse on the city's major at the chocolate contest?"

"Why do you always remind me of that, y/n?"

"So, where's the new recipe?" You ask as you jump on the balcony counter.

"Oh, right! It's actually in my apartment. I was thinking maybe you could come over, we can order something and then watch that new horror movie you were talking about?" He offers while looking at you expectantly.