Who Are The Author's?

___________________

In This Story ,We Have Author's / Creator's of universes. These Author's Has Been Creator Of Different World or in some cases Universes, some create their stories with some guidence of a certain Inspiration. Example's; Certain Video Game we improve or added apon into that world with adding a certain character or a different twist, even anime (the more popular inspiration) we improve or add more into that story, etc.

So yes, we Author's do copy those inspiratiom and improvise it. But their is some Author's that has more skill with making their own stories without sticking onto a inspiration.

We're all Immortal, But some of us live with or without souls. With the thing about our souls are that we still live in Reality and that is Earth, until one day that soul of us in Earth has Passed Away. We get saved by our Allegiance with being Author's and live without being able to go to Reality / Earth ever again.

We All Supposedly Live In "The Author Dimension". As we all know, Author's that come to Reality will not bring their powers with them and become "mortal".
Some unfortunate Author's passed away at the young age of 15-18 in reality, so they now have to live the rest of their immortal life in "The Author Dimension".

As the how, you become an Author is still unknown even the first Author is confuse how they become this being. But we know some information, the oldest ever Author is in the year 1454. Yeah really old, those Author's has retired and just live a happy life of just criticizing other stories or in this case Worlds and Universes.

As in the new generations of Author's, we just try to continue on making what we're happy with and that is making stories, worlds, and universes.

More info about
"The Author Dimension" ,
This place is a paradise and might be more better than heaven (well pretty much this is our afterlife). Here's a secret, bad people is not allowed in this dimension. And what i mean is people that is considered a bad person (Murderers, Robber,etc) is banish from the dimension and just sent straight to hell.

And In "The Author Dimension" we all can't do anything bad as in murder, destroying property, stealing, and other bad things. Excluding sex, masterbation (like come on everyone have to have pleasure).

_____________________

Now I Have Told You Who We Are
Let's Follow My Story As an Author

Ian Gametion
"IG"

Next Part