Log 16: Killing A Supposed Dead Man

A/N: Change Mason as Isaac, IG as Woods, and Amy as Hudson

3rd Person POV

IG, Isaac and Amy was sitting in a small briefing room with a Robot, that spoked;

General Robot: "Ah, the trio is back together!"

IG: "You got that right? General!"

Isaac: "We were the best TRIO Ever!"

Amy: "*rolled her eyes* Calm Down Guys!"

General Robot: "So i'm here to brief you on the mission, You all are tasked to capture the leader of the rogue's-"

IG: "We can finally put them in the ground or in this case cripple them with their leader!"

General Robot: "You are right, now let me show you their face!"

The general showed the face of the leader;

Isaac: "So this is the guy that cause all of this

Isaac: "So this is the guy that cause all of this. Look weak as hell!"

Amy: "Yeah, i was expecting more than this. Am i right IG?"

They didn't see that IG has a mixture of shocked and anger in his face, he finally screamed;

"THAT'S THE MOTHERFUCKER I KILLED, I SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD!"

Isaac and Amy calmed down IG, before he lose control of his anger.

Isaac: "Calm, Calm... please!"

General Robot: "Wait... so you encountered him before? Then how is he alive?"

IG: "He somehow survive the grenade and the shot to the eye, considering the image with his eye!"

General Robot: "I need to remind you that he needs to be taken alive, so the other rogue's will surrender."

IG: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! HE TORTURED MY FRIENDS, HE DESERVE TO DIE!"

Amy: "PLEASE IG, It's more better he gets captured than just killing him!"

Isaac: "Look, i want to kill him too! But we need to hold off, he's more valuable alive!"

IG just looked at them and still have his angry face, he spoked;

"Just get ready!"

He ran off and waited for Isaac and Amy to be done with the briefing, Isaac and Amy discuss with the General;

Isaac: "I'm sorry for him, he really is protective with his close ones."

Amy: "Also what's his name? So i can tell IG later."

General Robot: "Oh, his real name is Maximus. Some people call him menendez, but most call him Maximus."