Log 4: Another Friend Gets "Attached" Part 2

3rd Person POV

IG's has Teleported on The Unknown Universe, as we recall at the end of Log 3 he didn't do his research that thoroughly and ended on this universe of dangerous aliens that can control you. (Yeah this dumbass can't do research that much *laugh*)

*Glass shatter*

IG: "YOU TRY TO DO RESEARCH ON THIS THING MATE!"

Author Ian: "Jesus, don't break that! Expensive mate, god could've used the backdoor fourthwall break."

IG: "Well Don't insult your OC! You gave me free will, remember i can do anything!"

Author Ian: "You Have Semi Freewill, remember that freakin Flashback. *remembers* oh god, still regret making that. I bet i need to make more of that, because to get people interested!"

IG: "Dear God, i still hate you because of that."

Author Ian replace the glass with another one.

Author Ian: "Alright Take Two *Cut*"

__________________

IG: "*Opens Eyes* Alright here we are at This Universe, always wonder how these universe was created without an Author. Maybe rogue Author's heard of those Theories, Author Theory those Author's watch a show of that.

IG: "If I remember correctly, World Full Of Aliens. Cool, i can imagine a movie scene of me killing aliens. Let's find or try to find Humans, Hope people have a chance against these "aliens" without me using powers of Author's."

IG's Mind: 'Super Boring to use Powers, again love more realistic stuff. That's why in my younger years, i train myself to do some moves (Martial Arts and what not). It payed of with me defending myself against Veronica when she try to sedate me, wonder of an alternate universe where i got caught by her.'

Somewhere in an Alternate Universe

IG: "Fuck You, bitch. I will never submit to you. *got tazed*"

Veronica: "~Oh It's okay, my little Author-kun. I'll get you to submit, and then we can be happy together.~"

IG: "Hah really *prepares a knife to kill her* I'll Get You!"

Back To IG's POV

IG: "Ahh, probably fine. I bet Veronica be dead tho, sad ending for her."

I Start To Walk Towards abandoned buildings and other ruins.

IG: "Goddamn, a complete 180° from the yandere universe. Somehow the female yandere's keep thing in order there and clean everything, but this is just mad chaos. Also a lot of meteorite struck here, maybe that's where the aliens came from. *gasp* that's it, "The Story of a Lone Survivor In An Alien Filled World" or "Alien Takeover"."