Log 20: a Switch Of Main Character

IA's POV

I Got Waken Up by My Watch That's beeping, so i get up and see that the boys are still asleep with Vincent My Crazy Yandere Soldier, Beck The Symbiote, and finally Jack The Zombie Boi with shapeshifting.

I Walked Out to See My Counterpart readying some concert stage? I said to myself;

"HOW DID HE MADE THAT IN ONE NIGHT?"

Then i got my answer, he pulled out a cylindrical item and just teleported his instruments on to the stage. All of the sudden six people came out and looked shocked to see the stage, I couldn't hear what they say but they all looked happy.

Then Vincent came out of nowhere and scared me;

"Boo!"

IA: "*small scream* Vincent... don't do that, they might hear us.."

Vincent: "*chuckle* sowy, it's just super cute to see you scared and fluster."

Jack and Beck came out of the box with them yawning and saying in unison;

"So... what's...up?"

IA: "I Think They're Having Concert? IG's up there gonna sing."

Beck: "Very good start, Not a Bad Guy?"

Jack: "Still Could Be a Threat. Don't Let Down Your Guard!"

Vincent: "shhh...Guys they could hear us, from what I read on IA's Computer about his being that he have super hearing."

IA: "Finally someone read somethi- WAIT Why are you looking at my personal computer?! You have your own computer."

Vincent: "Just want to read more about you, and please change your password 'IslaThePrincess' is really not a good password around me."

I was fluster and blushing hard while the boys just chuckle at my despair, i said outload;

IA: "I'm Gonna Punish You All!"

The Boys just fake cry and smile to each other, after that i focused back on IG and saw that he's singing with the other two people that's the same species as him while everyone else is sitting down.

Song: FNAF 1, We Want Out by DAGames

Author Ian: IG is DAGames, Isaac is a mix of everyone else, and Amy is the female voice.

After that performance, I already liked him I'm convince he's not a bad person. Even the boys applaud him, while Beck is inside me to mess with me but I could just ignore him. IG then said in a Mic;

"Wow, that was nostalgic. Thanks, Isaac Amy. Now for me to continue my solos!"

I just see him get a violin from a case, then he started his play;