Log 5: Finally A Normal Day....Maybe?

*Timeskip To The Next Day after that fiasco*

IG's POV

I start to open my eyes, and got up from the sofa (I Slept On The Sofa, wanted to leave some space for them). I looked around and check the time on my device.

IG: "Oh wow, Already The Next Day. *sigh* God i will never forget that memory until my-... wait i cant die, i will never forget for real. NOOO-"

*Timeskip brought to you by IG having a mental breakdown*

After my breakdown, i come in to the bedroom to check on them. I see Veronica on the bed still asleep and still filled with *cough*White Liquid*cough* and i see that Vela has detach from veronica and she is in her goop form, i extended my hand to her. So she can bond with me.

Vela's POV

After that Lustful Night, we detach ourself from Veronica (damn she is a crazy one, wonder how she survive his first time with the potion in affect). We tried to change into Our Body Form, but we are too weak to even change.

Vela: "Oh My God, He really destroyed us too weak to change into our body form."

We See The Door Open and it's IG, he's trying to check on us. Aww, he's a sweetheart. Now We see why she's crazy for him, he's cold on the outside but in the inside he's humble. We think we might be starting to go crazy for him.

Vela: "*We see him extend his hand at us* ~Oh Don't Mind If We Do~ *We bonded with him and went inside his body*."

IG: "So Better?"

Vela: "Yup, Better. Dang Big Boy, You Really Broke Us. Can't even change into our body form, might have to wait for a few weeks... ~hey can you spawn some meat for us to devour?~"

IG: "Yeah, Sure *Spawns Meat* Here You Go *We Come Out As A Head And Devour The Meat*."

Vela: "Thank You... ~Can You Open Your Mouth for a moment?~"

IG: "Umm... okay? *He opens his mouth and we quickly went inside his mouth*"

IG's POV

I opened my Mouth and felt something go inside my mouth, i looked and see Vela trying to go inside. Wait is she trying to control me?!

IG: "*Spits Her Out* WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Vela: "~Chill Out Babe, Just trying something out. Want to see if we can bond with you permanently, because you're not human~"

IG: "Atleast, WARN ME FIRST....*sigh* okay, fine try it and please not the whole thing try putting little bits of you in my mouth."

Ian Author: That's what she said 😗

3rd Person POV

IG opens his mouth again and some part of Vela comes out of his chest, and now starting to slither from his chest to his neck then to his cheek.

For the finale, going into his mouth. Small parts of Vela starts to go in like little worms;

 Small parts of Vela starts to go in like little worms;