Lemon🍋 IG Veronica Vela

Forgive me father that i have sinned, with making this chapter. I hope you just put in hell because i don't deserve redemption

So Last Time On "The Author Log's"

Vela: "Wow A Personal Body, feels more free than ever. *tackle IG and same makeout session like veronica but more stickier*

Veronica: "HEY, GET OF HIM *Pulls Vela of me* Only I Can Do That *Pulls me into her makeout session*"

Vela: "Sorry, but i think i deserve him more than you bitch.🤭😜"

Veronica did not like that, and another fight ensued but their goin non lethal.
IG tries to crawl away, but the girls agreed to share IG and He Got Dragged Into The Bedroom.

Now we continue to IG's suffering in The Bedroom and to give appreciation to his suffering. I Actually draw him and his harem

 I Actually draw him and his harem

Now This One art is made by me

IG has been dragged into the bedroom and now looking at two lustful female in front of him, Veronica the First yandere for IG and now the new girl Vela with her new body but can still use her old ways with being a goop.

Lemon Starts Here🍋:

Veronica: "Ohh Senpai, i miss this. How about i give you something to boost your love for us *pulls out a syringe, filled with the potion*"

Vela: "~Ara ara, i want to see him really become dominant with us and be rough!"

Veronica: "Oh you wait and see, i've experience him being dominant and he's So RAVAGING with me."

IG: "Umm please can we not do this, i hated my horny self so much after that inciden- *Gets cover by Vela's Goop Arm* *muffle speaking*"

Veronica: "Shh, just let me *injects the potion in IG's Neck* there. Now wait for a few seconds Vela and Look at our master~"

Vela: "*giggling* i have an idea, veronica- *whisper idea to her*"

Veronica nodded while IG Starts To Shake again, same thing when he first drank the potion. But this is more strong because it got injected to his bloodstream.

Crazy IG: "alright girls, come here and accept your punishment from your master. *Looks up and see this-*"

Vera and Veronica bonded together to handle the pleasure together from their master

Crazy IG: "alright Two In One Body *unzips and unbuckle pants, revealing his member* Suck on your dessert, girls!"

They kneel down and suck on the head of IG's member, for him it's too slow so he force their head to deepthroat it. They were shocked, but keep going for their master.

Vela and Veronica: "Master, are you clo *got forced to suck his member*"

Crazy IG: "Oh *grunt* yes, getting close. Better swallow *grunt* all of it, i want every drop in you!"

Vela Thoughts: 'He's too big, we can't swallow every drop.'

Veronica Thoughts: 'No, we need to. For Our MASTER.'

Crazy IG: "*grunt* I'm cummi-"

Veronica and Vela tried to swallow, but couldn't so the rest got on their whole body. Thanks to Vela, she absorbed the rest of the sticky liquid.

At this point, They are panting for air but they wanted to see Crazy IG so they Get Him.

IG grabbed them and put them on the bed, he ripped open the suit part that is covering their hole's and saw that they already wet. He wanted some of their juices, so he put his mouth and starts to play with their holes.

Veronica and Vela Mind: '~Oh My, he's sucking on our holes. We're gonna melt~'

Veronica and Vela: "Yes YES YES *moan* DRINK FROM OUR PUSSY *moan* THANK YOU FOR REWARDING US, MASTER! *moan*"

IG stopped sucking on their pussy and getting ready for the main prize for him.

IG: "alright, you know the main show. Get Ready *They nodded fast* *I Put in my member inside them*

Vera's Mind: "He's BIG, TOO BIG. He's Gonna DESTROY US"

Veronica Responded "That's The Point, WE MIGHT NOT WALK FOR A WEEKS IN MY EXPERIENCE!"

IG Keep Thrusting In And Out in their pussy, and to suppress their moaning he kissed them deeply with tongue.

After a while, they're getting close to burst and He's tailing them too.

IG: "Are You GirlS CLOSE?!"

They just scream "YES YES, CUM INSIDE WE NEED IT INSIDE US!"

After a few seconds, They All Came and a puddle of sticky stuff is formed.

Veronica and Vela is panting after that, but then IG said something that sent shivers down their spine: "You Think That's It, You Have Another hole and we'll do this until you're broken."

After that, it went on until IG's potion wore off....and Normal IG POV is this;

I regain conscious to my normal mind, and see that Veronica and Vela Bonded with each other.

I see them filled to the brim with some white liquid, i leave them alone and give a kiss on their forehead.

I Leave The Bedroom, and just take a long cold shower.

"I...really...regret...bringing...these girls."

Author Ian: Soo, how was it mate? Before you yell at me, i needed to write that so i suffer the same suffering or even worse than you.

IG: "I... Still... Hate... You, please just end this chapter and let me be sad in my shower!"

Author Ian: alright, hope you ready for the next chapter!

____________________

Ian Gametion
IG

Total Words: 902

~Veronica~
~Vela~