chapter 1

I was sitting on the slytherin table next to blaise and pansy and draco on the other side.

Pansy is just indescribable. She's amazing but she's dating draco malfoy.

Anyway I was sitting opposite Pansy and she was talking to draco. I was just there admiring her.

"Stop staring evans" blaise whispers

"I'm not" I blush looking away from pansy

I get up and go to the bathroom. I lock myself in a stool when I hear someone else come in. I sneakily peak out  of the side of the stool door and I see pansy looking at herself in the mirror.

I walk over to her without her knowing and whisper into her ear seductively:

"Well, well, well what do I have here. A pretty girl alone"

She bites her lip.

"I-iv'e got a b-boyfriend" she replies

I start to kiss her neck and she starts to moan.

"Like that kitten" I ask

"Y-yes" she answers

I carry on kissing her neck and I find her g-spot she keeps moaning and I smirk

"Y-y/n I h-have a b-boyfriend you n-need to s-stop" she moans

"Don't you like it baby girl" I ask

"Y-yes"

I kiss her a couple more times and them stop. I walk out of the bathroom and back to the great hall. I sit back next to blaise and have a smug grin on my face but I make sure no one can see it.

I look up and see pansy sitting down next to draco. I see that she's tried to cover up the hickeys but she didn't cover up one.

I smirk more and she looks at me confused. I point to my neck and she realises. She covers it with her hand and I look away.