chapter 33

"Come on let's go"  pansy says

I nod and stand up holding my hand out for her. She chuckles and gets up holding my hand.

"My legs aren't hurting anymore" I smile

"Yay that's good baby" pansy replies

We start to walk out the door and I let go of her hand. Pansy huffs and i smile 

"I'll come to your dorm later" I explain and she nods

"Lets go to the common room" she starts

Pansy's pov

We walk to the common and i see that no one's there so as I'm walking behind y/n I grab her hand. I start to walk in front of her dragging her over to the sofa.

"What if someone sees" she asks 

"It doesn't matter. The only person who can't know lila" I say

She nods and snuggles into me. I smile thinking about how I got my girl back. I kiss her head and then I hear someone shout my name as they come through the door. Y/n gets off me and moves herself over to the other side of the sofa.

"Yes lila" I ask

"I want food"

"Go get food"

"No I want my girlfriend to get me my food otherwise you know what will happen"

"Fine. Y/n do you want to come with me"

She nods her head and we leave.

"Omg she's so annoying" i say

"I know. What if it was her that set goyle up with you know" she starts

"Maybe. I'm gonna try my best to keep away from her"

"Okay baby" she says qnd grabs a hold of my hand

We go to the kitchen and I get lila her food. We leave and I do a quick love potion on the food to make her fall for someone else so I can break it off with her.

"Here you go" I say

"Aww thanks baby"

I look away and cringe at the nickname. I look at y/n qnd smile sadly. I go sit next to y/n qnd whisper to her.

"I only want to hear nicknames for me from your mouth no one else's." I say and she smiles

We see lila eating the food and her eyes land on this boy in 7th year. She goes over to him and starts getting all lovey dovey. I take pictures if it happening to show her when she becomes her normal self again.

"Now we can be public even when lila's around"

She smiles and kisses me. This is how I want my life to stay like forever. With the love of my life by my side through thick and thin.