chapter 4

Y/n's pov

I woke up with someone's arms wrapped around my waste. I look down and see pansy. I smile and kiss her head.

I get up quietly and get ready for lessons. Once i finish getting ready for lessons I walk back over to the bed and shake pansy ever so lightly.

"Pst..pansy...pans...baby it's time to wake up"

I hear her groan and she rolls to face the other side. I smile then lie where she was just lying and I hug her. I pull her into my and she cuddles me. We stay like this for a couple of minutes

"It's time to get up" I smile

"I don't want to. I want to stay here with you all day" she replies

I kiss her head and then I get up but pansy doesn't.

"Why aren't you getting up" I ask

"I'm n-naked" she answers

I chuckle and shake my head

"Nothing I haven't seen before kitten"

I walk over to her and give her a piggyback. She dugs her face into my neck and I smile.

I get to the bathroom and I put her down.

"I need clothes" she says

"Have some off mine" I reply back

I kiss her cheek and leave. I sort my bed out and then sit down.

After a while pansy comes out of the bathroom and walks over to me. She sits on my lap and digs her face into my neck. I start to play with her hair.

It's been thirty minutes and we need to go down to the great hall.

"Kitten it's time to go get breakfast" I say

She nods and lifts her head from the crook of my neck. She looks down and I lift her chin.

"What's the matter pans" I ask

"I just don't want this to end. I like being with you. I don't want to loose you. I know that you're going to find a girl prettier than me and you're going to leave" she answers with tears in her eyes

"Why would this end. You are the most beautiful, smart, amazing, sexy, hot, cute, sweet girl. The list could go on but if I were to say them then it would take me atleast two days. I would never leave you for another girl. You're the one I want no one else." I comment while looking into her eyes.

I bring her forward and kiss her. After ending the kiss she hugs me very tightly like i was going to leave at any moment. I hug her back and once we part I kiss her cheek.

We get up and go to the great hall. We walk in and go sit down.

Today pansy sat by me and blaise was sitting  the other side but draco was no where to be found.

Just then I spot draco kissing another girl.

I tap pansy on the shoulder.

"You don't want to see this but"

I point over at draco and she looks over there.  She gets up and runs off.

I start to run after her. She goes into the bathroom and I walk in after her

"Oh pans. Come here" I say

She walks over to me and hugs me. I lift her up and put her on top of the counter. I am standing inbetween her legs and hugging her.

"Just remember what you did last night. It was amazing. You are amazing " I say lifting up her chin to face me.

I look into her eyes and kiss her.

"He isn't worth you tears baby" I smile