chapter 32

The door locks behind me and I start to walk back.

"Don't be scared darling" the voice said

My back hit the door and I felt their breath on my neck

"W-who are you" I ask

"Gregory Goyle"

Before I could do anything he put something over my mouth and my hands. He guides me over to my bed and forces me to sit down.

"I'm tying you up so I can have fun without you squirming" i  hear him say and I have a feeling he was smirking.

I start kicking about and he grabs my foot.

"You're a fussy one aren't ya"

I find myself feeling light head and feel myself close my eyes. After a couple minutes (I think) I wake up still in the dark with myself tied up to the bed but without anything around my mouth. So I start to scream as loud as I can.

"HELP ME SOMEONE!! PLEASE I'M IN MY ROOM!! PLEASE!!!!"

After 10 minutes of screaming no one comes so I start to cry. I get my hands freed and start to untie my feet as fast as I could when I hear the door open.

"Come on crabbe she's in here but I knocked her out so do whatever you want" 

"What if she's faking being passed out" I hear

I finish untying my feet and quickly and quietly go under my bed.

"Where's she gone" i hear crabbe ask

"She could be anywhere. She wouldn't be in here because that would be stupid and dumb. Hiding in your own room haha so funny" goyle says

I hear them leave so I peak out of the side of the bed just to make sure which I was. I get up but suddenly fall. I crawl over to the door and open it. I make my way into the common room when I see pansy sitting down alone. When she sees me she gets up and runs over to me.

"Y/n where have you been we haven't seen you for a week and what happened to you" she says kneeling infront of me

"I-I-I'm not s-s-sure. I-i-" I cry but cut off by pansy

"You don't have to tell me now. Tell me once your calm okay" she explains

I nod and she pulls me into a hug.

"Hey babeeeeee?" I hear a female voice shout from the door

I know it's lila and I know pansy does too but she still doesn't let me go from the hug.

"Babe what are you doing" she asks with jealousy in her voice

"I'm comforting a friend" she replies

Lila rolls her eyes

"Fine I'm going to hogsmeade I'll be back later"

"Come let's go to my dorm" pansy says

I nod my head while sniffing and she stands up. I tried to stand up but my legs are still aching so I fall back to the ground.

"Come on i'll give you a piggy back" she starts

She kneels down and i wrap my arms around her neck. She grabs my legs and we starts walking to her dorm. I lean my head on her shoulder and close my eyes.

Pansy's pov

I feel y/n lean her head on my shoulder and I smile. I miss her so very much. She was my first love and I will forever love her. I was forced to say those things to her that day in the library by lilia. I never wanted to kiss her at the party either but if i didn't do any of them she said she'll harm my y/n. I hear light snores coming from behind me so I lightly chuckle and walk into my dorm. I lay her down on my bed and stay with her until she wakes up sitting on my sofa.

After a while she starts to wake up. I look over at her and smile and so she responds with a smile.

"How was your sleep"

"Good"

I go over to her and sit on the opposite side of the bed facing her. She sits up and looks around. She looks at the bed side table and there's a moving picture of us at hogsmeade laughing and then me kissing her head. I smile at that memory while y/n turns her head to me.

"Why do you still have that" she asks

I sigh and tell her the whole story.

"Really. That son of a-" I cut her off

"Let's leave it for now and talk about what happened to you"

"I'm not really sure to begin with. I was walking to my dorm and then I hear a voice in my dorm which I later found out it was goyle. He tied me up to my bed and then I blacked out for I don't know how long. To me it felt like two minutes-" she starts but I cut her off

"It wasn't it was more like a week but carry on"

"A week!? Anyway he wasn't there once I woke up so I started shouting for help which I guess he put the silence spell on and then he got crabbe into the room but I was hiding under my bed which was good because they were thick enough to think I wasn't hiding in my room and then you know the rest" she explains

"Are you legs still hurting" I ask

She nods her head and I stroke her thigh.

"I-i think I know w-what he did to you" I say

She nods for me to carry on

"I-i think he might've r-r-raped you" I start

She puts her hand to her mouth and starts to cry. I pull her into a hug and she cries onto my shoulder. After a while she stops crying and looks straight at me.

Y/ns pov

I stop crying and look at her. I believe everything she said about lila because from day one I knew something was off about her. I look down at her lips and contemplate whether I should or shouldn't kiss her. My brains saying no but my hearts saying yes so I guess I follow my heart. I lean in and kiss her. She kisses me back and I smile. After a couple seconds I pull away and smile at her and she smiles back.

I giggle and lean my head on her shoulder.

"We're gonna have to keep this a secret" pansy says

I nod and look at her.

"I know" I smile sadly

"Wait but what are we" I ask

"Well I would love to be your girlfriend again" pansy replies

"Me too"

We both laugh

"I love you". Pansy smiles

"I love you too" I reply