New you

Maya Pov
After we left we went to my house.
i put my girls to bed and went to change clothes in to some black basketball shorts and my black sports bra and i put my hair up into a pony tale.

when i was done i want into my little living room to finds Jasmine just sitting there so i went you to here to see whats wrong

" hey babe are you ok" " i fine but are you ok" " nothing that a good long work out couldn't fix." " ok if you say so"

" Jasmine i am going to need you to sleep in my room with me to night my wolf in on edge and needs to have you close at all times I'm sorry i know you weren't ready to sleep in the same bed as me yet."

" its ok i understand do you want me to come with you now?"
" please if you don't mind i am going down stairs for a quick work out and i want you to come with me please."

" ok lets go" we went down to the basement to the gym and i ran for a bit then i hit the punching bags and went at them hard putting a few holes in them.

i could feel Jaz watching me as i work out. now it's about 12:30 an so it time to stop

" come on baby lets go so i can take a shower and we can get ready for bed." " k"
we went back to my apartment and into my room i grabbed somme boxers and a sports bra and went to take a shower and
when i got out i put that on and went back into my room to find Jas laying down in one of my shirts that are to big for her.

its so freaking cute. then she look at me and said " ok are you coming to bed" and then she blushed " yea babe come here" i pulled her close to me and inhaled her scent.

" goodnight babe i love you" and i kissed her forehead. she ran her hands down my abs and said " i love you to" and then i went to sleep with my mate in my arms

I woke up around 6:00. i got up and put on low hanging sweats and a black tight v neck straightened my hair was my face and brushed my teeth and then i git my wallet watch shoes an matching snap back.

i went down stairs to the big kitchen on the first floor and cooked a lot of food pancakes, eggs, waffles, bacon and home made juice.

when i was done i sent over the speakers that food was done down stairs when i got up stairs.

then i went and woke up my girls and washed there faces and brushed there teeth and i put on the slippers and told them to wait a minute i went to my room and saw that Jasmine was awake

it's was now 8 and she changed into a pair of my basketball shorts that are to big for her so she folded them down it look good on her

" come on babe let go eat breakfast we have a lot to do today" and i kissed her and we went to get the girls and then headed down stairs.