Jasmine and me time

Maya's Pov
lately i have been really busy with the pack that i haven't had time for jasmine and i she and her pack has been here for about a month.

we haven't been able to get much time alone together and my wolf is getting restless. she wants to make her mate. to to be honest so do i.

right now every one is gone to work or school but i stopped going because i have a lot of work to do.
with the building of new homes making sure every one is getting alone and still take care of my girls.

i really want to spend time with her. i build her parents a house and they have moved with her little brother and sister
but her twin is staying in the pack house, but she still lives with me and she sleeps in my room most nights because that's just about the only time i get to see her.

now its 12pm and i have finished all of my work and i am going to pick her up from school i need some alone time with her. i need to mark her.

i pulled up to the school and went to the office to sign her out and i waited for at the front office.

about 10 mins later my sexy sweet mate came in the office and smiled when she saw me. i hugged her and asked
" hey babe i thought we should spend some alone time together what do you think?" i kissed her neck and she tried to bite back a moan.

she blushed and replied " ok" we walked over to my car and i opened the door for her and i hurried home i cant wait to get her out of those clothes.

we finally got home and went up to my room and i locked the door. i went over to her picked her up while kissing down her jaw to the spot were my mark will be before we are done.

she wrapped her leg around my waist while i walked us to the bed.

i laid us down and started to take off our clothes and before i knew it we were both naked and i had her moaning under my touch begging for more.

thats what i gave her we both had so many orgasams i didn't know it was possible.

i marked her after the 3rd round. then we went to take a shower together and still didn't stop but we did after a hell of a lot more.

when she could hardly stand up straight i put her in one of my boxers and button up shirts and i got dress to and laid down with her and she curled in to me. my wolf and i are truly happy.