Moving in

Maya Pov

its been 4 days since i first meet jasmine. when ever we have time at school we meet and talk and hang out i really love this girl. well pop-pop came yesterday.

the pack was excited to meet him and he really like them. right now it about 5:00 am i am just laying i my bed because Justin nick Vicki and i are not going to school we need to get the stuff ready for the new members. so i got up and put on some basketball shorts and tank top and went to the basement to work out every one is sleep still i think.

i went down and hit the bags and then i went out side and ran around the property a few times checking every thing i looked down at my watch and it 6 so i went in the house and went up to my floor and pop is sitting at the bar drinking coffee

" morning pop" " morning snow morning run?" i nodded and went to get in the shower and i put on black skinny jeans, black combat boot, pink tank top, a black button up, and i straightened my hair and but on my black and pink snap back and my gold watch.

then i went back to the kitchen and cooked breakfast while talking to pop about the stuff we need to do today. when breakfast was done it was 7:30 i went over to the intercoms that call were i want them to so i paged the girls room and told them that the food was done and they came running in and Kloe jump on pop and Kasey came in rubbing her eyes so cute.

i put the food on the table we ate and talk for a while. i went to the girls rooms and got some clothes together for the girls there out fits are the same as mine but Kloe has blue tank and hat, and Kasey has green. i got them cleaned up and changed and we took some pictures together ans sent them to my mom and she replied that all of her babies are cute am i a baby?

after that we went to the living room and my brother was in my kitchen eating as all ways and Vicki was talking to pop-pop when we came in we got a lot of awes because we look cute then Kay and Kase said together

" we look like mommy sexy" and they put there hands on their hips and i just shook my head and we all started laughing then i said " i will be back i am going to take them to daycare."

they nodded they all said bye to the girls. we walked to the garage and i buckled them in and we drove to the day care center and when we got there i said " girl mommy love you. your aunt Vicki will pick you up today because i have to get every thing ready for the new pack members OK?"

"yes mommy we love you to" i gave them kisses and we walk in and every one said " good morning alpha" i just nodded and they all started to fuss over the girls outfit and the girls loved it

. i left to get every thing ready they will be here at 4 all we have to do is make sure every thing is set up and we did that all day.

It was right about 4 and most of the pack member were out in-front of the house talking and waiting kids running around teens talking and a lot of teen that go to school are standing around my brother me and Justin

i am just sitting on the step chilling when about 30 cars pulled up and every one was looking i was just jasmine on my phone and then i smelled her and i look up and saw her then i text-ed her and said that i didn't know they were that pack joining us.

then i mind linked pop (M- Pop really why didn't you tell me it was this pack? P- Whats the problem snow?

M- It's my mates pack i am happy that she is her and now she will lie good but this people treated her like shit

i want to kill them i really am not sure if i can stay calm about it but at lease i can protect her now but now i will has to explain to her about nay and the girls and my powers this is going to suck i knew i was going to have to tell her sooner or later")