Morning After

Pic of Nay the morning after

Maya Pov

When i woke up this morning some one was cuddled in to my chest at first i didn't know who it was but it turns out that it was nay, so i deiced to get up and go cook breakfast for every one so i snuck out of the bed and went in to the bath room and to wash my face and brush my teeth and then i put my hair up into a bun then i put a tank top on because i all ready had on my basketball shorts for last night.

when i got down stair my mom was still in her room with nick i guess. so i turned on some music but not to loud and i started to cook lot of food i cooked pancakes, french toast, eggs, bacon, and crapes. when i was almost done i heard my mom and nick come in and i said hi to them and mom and nick started started talking to me nick asked me " Hey bug how did you sleep and what smells so good?" before i got the chance to answer my mom did for me

" nick honey there are a few thing you should know about Maya since she is your daughter now any ways first she is an amazing cook and she likes to cook but only when she is upset or stress it calms her down or the morning after she has an amazing night with a girl and she doesn't look up set, so bug spill did you have fun and is nay still here?" " yes mom nay is still here, and yes it was amazing and a personal recorded and it was more of a gift to her because that was my best work she just got to sleep a few hours ago i wouldn't be surprised if she slept for a week and when i am done i will go wake her up because i am pretty sure she will be really needing water and will be starving."

 i had a smirk on my face i am pretty proud of my self. then mom said " well this is a first!" nick said " honey what do you mean this is a first?" " i mean i told her to let nay stay the night but i never thought she would let her stay for breakfast i am shocked" then she wiped a fake tear from her face i just rolled my eyes and said " OK mom i know that you are proud and by the way the food is done and i am going to go and wake nay up and nick what time is our flight?"

" any time before 3pm because we are taking the pack Private plane so when ever your ready" " OK after we eat and get dressed i am ready and one more thing does the plane has wifi because i still got somethings to work on for the house i just bought and about the house i am building."

" yea it is and the flight is 4 hours and you will need something to do." " OK thanks dad" and then i went upstairs to my room. when i walked in nay was curled up into a little ball i walk over to the bed and lightly shock her and she woke up. "  hey nay babe come on i made breakfast i am pretty sure you are hungry after last night" she just laughed and said " OK thanks for last night let me go wash my face and brush my teeth." " OK go head i will sit here and wait and talk to you" "OK"

" hey did you know your the first girl i let stay through the whole night let alone cook breakfast for i guess it because your my best friend oh well." " aw i feel special thanks i going to miss you but i will come visit you for sure." " babe i am going to miss you to and i cant believe i waited this long to let you stay the night it was good i guess i just didn't want to mess up our friend ship you know how i am with girls and i don't  want to hurt you babe." " its OK i understand but last night wasn't just good it was amazing the best i have ever had OK now let go get some food i am starving!"

" OK first give me a kiss" and she did she came out of the bath room and jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and i grabbed her but and we started to make out and i broke the kiss and carried her down stairs her legs are a little weak when we got down stairs mom and dad had plates and was sitting down at the table and i set nay down and she said hi to mom and dad and i went to get her food and mine and when i got back i put it down in front of her and then mom at to ask " why were you carrying nay is she OK?"nay started blushing,