New me

Maya's pov

"Mom!!! there is a man at the door." i screamed to my mom and with that she came down stairs and opened the door the mans said that his name is Nick and he would like to talk to us about my father and with that my mom almost slammed the door in his face but i stopped her because i will like to hear what to say. "hi i am Maya we don't like that man to much around here but i will give you 15 minutes to explain why you are here Mr.Nick."

"OK far enough that's all i need for now were should talk" i showed nick to the kitchen table were my mom was pretty against this but i begged and i am her baby so she will listen. then nick started to explain. First he asked if i have had any changes lately and i told him i have and the he said good and my mom and i look at him like he lost his mind is me turning into a giant white wolf a good thing then he saw the look on our faces and began to explain.

he started "will Maya first i am sorry to inform you the your father has pasted away and ask me to explain every thing to you he was my best friend and the changes you have gone though are normal for a werewolf at the age of 15 if your parents are powerful if not most will change at the age 16 or 17 and since i can tell that you have changed i have to tell you that your father was thew alpha of our pact Blue Moon.

We are the most powerful pact in the world that's why i came to wash-ton to explain this to you and to give you the money you father has work his hardest to save up for you and he will like for me to train you to be the best and with in the next year take his place as alpha of his pact after you find a mate and is fully trained and was his beta which mean the second in command and if you see fit my son will be your beta but honestly every on thinks he can't do it but i believe he can. Well first we will have to take you to the alpha king and then we will have to move you and you mother to were the pact is in Texas and here is you bank account number with your money and it in your name Maya and he also said that your mother will know the password it is his favorite day."

After he explain everything and he got to know us and explain how i will know when i find my mate. he also told us about his family he has 2 kids a boy name nick jr and a girl who name is Victoria they are the same age as me and he told us that his mate died after giving birth and then he explain that some people have second chance mates and i ask him why he is tell me that and he stay queit then i realized something. " Nick my mom is your 2nd chance mate isn't she?" he turned red i have never seen a grown man blus like he is right night and it was so funny so i just busted out laughing my mom was confused so he explained it to her.

that what it means is that they are soul mates and that his inner wolf told him as soon as he saw here and that if he touched here that she would fill it to and he showed here all he had to do was touch her arm and she started to smile really big i guess it is true. while they got to know each other and talk about how it is going to work out with then i got the password for the account from my mom and she said the password should be my birth date. so i went upstairs to my room and got out my lab top to check the account and what i saw made me scream and my mom and nick ran upstairs really fast. " Whats wrong bug" my mom asked and yea she calls me bug. then i let here look at the computer and she almost fainted but nick caught her he was looking like at us and asking us whats wrong and i told him that my dad left me 600 billion dollars. he wasn't so shocked and i ask him why and he told us that my dad has been working really hard on missions to have something to leave me he was going to explain and give me the money his self and train me his self on my 16th birthday and with that i know that my dad really love me not because of the money but because he tried so hard for me.

so after every thing we pack es suit cases and clothes for the trip to the alpha king nick said that while we are gone that he will have a company come and pack and send our clothes to Texas and he asked if we want to stay with the pact and i said i dint want them to know who i am until i finished with my training and them i will let them know and i will go to the same high school as the kids from our pact and a neighboring pact its a school for were wolfs and he said he will get his son to show me around but he wont tell his son who

i am just that i am a new pack member. so before we left for the trip i went to the bank and got a card and i went online when we got back home so we can buy a house since its my money mom said that i can pick and i bought a two story house with 4 bedrooms and a gym in the basement it a really nice house and it was just built i also bought new furniture for every room and had it since to the house and set up in the house while we are gone and we got our clothes sent there and mom pick out her bed room furniture and after every thing was done we left for our trip oh yeah i almost for got i am a lesbian i love girl lol and my mom knows by the way i don't try to hide it.