Step Nineteen : Beautiful Youth

Donghua wake up, why you keep sleeping, is not like you are in seclusion. C’mon wake up and play with me “ Fengjiu shaking Donghua 

“ Oh Xiao bai, I’m old enough to play with you, let me sleep more “

“ What are you talking about? You still so young and handsome even other will envy your ethereal beauty “

Donghua rise one of his eyes before said “ Young? I think you make mistake xiao bai. I already look like this even before your grandfather got married “ 

“ Oh C’mon DOnghua don’t harsh yourself, you are Qing Qiu granddaughter Prince Consort of course you are still young “ Fenjiu giggle “ Beside I’m never have troubled with your age, I love you inside and out “

“ Right, if you love me inside and out, please let me sleep more. Don’t forget we just have a tough war my love, I need at least gain back my cultivation that lost during the war “ Donghua said bluntly 

Fengjiu blush “ Don’t say like that Donghua, how am I know that my heat will hit right on this time “ 

“ Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m happy it’s hit right after we married, I can’t imagine if this happen before we get married. I don’t plan to soak you in cold bath my love. But why you so energetic and not feel tired. Is it because you still young?”

“ Nay, I feel sore too, but this place just beautiful. Let’s explore this land together Donghua” 

“ What is fun explore the land, I think it’s more fun to explore you xiao bai “ Donghua tease Fengjiu

“ Shameless “

“ Don’t put your cute pout face at me come here” After fengjiu come closer he pull her to his embrace and lay her on bed. Let’s sleep more you must rest also, I’ll take you to explore tomorrow, I promise” 

They went to slumber for the rest of the day 

The morning come to Bihai Changlin, The birds chirp in the blue sky and dancing in harmoniously, waking two lovers. Fengjiu went out prepare breakfast for them both, and Donghua accompany her cooking. Fengjiu seat on his lap while spoon feed him. 

“ You are spoiling me xiao bai” 

“ Yes I’m and I Loved it. “

Donghua eat whatever Fengjiu feed him. After the breakfast Donghua took her explore the Island with a boat, and she look at it feel so astonish. When the boat come near the seashore, he stop and take Fengjiu down to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Behind the seashore there is a huge waterfall, the waterfall connect to the sea so beautiful.  

“ Xiao Bai Do you plan on having a baby?”

“ Of course Donghua, Don’t you want to“

“ I never have a family before , so I never think of having a baby but while I’m on the trial especially when I propose you the last time, the thought cross my mind if we have a child together, It will be the best. We can start to grow as a family to. Don’t you think?”

“ But we just get marry and there is still many things need to adjust, Beside I don’t think I can baby sitting a baby. Maybe later DOnghua when the times is come. But don’t get me wrong I love to have a fox cub with you especially when he would look like the younger you but with silver hair. That will be awesome”

“ You will do perfect mother my love and I love this kid already. I’m gonna spoiled him even more “ Kiss her forehead. 

“ But Donghua how come it’s a boy , it can be a girl also don’t you think?”

“ No I have a 100% feeling it’s gonna be a boy for sure “ 

“ We’ll never know Donghua. “

“ Xiao bai if we have a baby I think it will be the best gift for me, in my long lonely year. Thank you for giving me so much love that I never once feel. You come to my life as a brightest star my love”

“ Thank you Donghua for the happiness you give me”

They spend their peaceful day at Bihai Changlin and head back to Qing Qiu for the wedding a week before the Big Day.