Step Thirty Two : Dead Leaves

All of the sudden a laughter echoing all the forest, making people shivering just hearing the sound. Miao Luo stand in her inexplicable look. Staring at Donghua “ you can’t kill me Donghua, but I can kill you and your wife, who will know you will married, your heart now soften aren’t you. Shall I kill her first before you”

She start attacking on Fengjiu in her multiple sash, before Donghua protect her, she already materialized her taozhu sword and avoiding the attack in perfect move, and fly towards Miao Luo while aiming her sword to her

“ Xiao Bai” Donghua scream in horror seeing her wife attack Miao Luo he prepared his Canghe ready aiming Miao Luo.

“ Don’t dare you intimidate my husband with your stupid words. Am I look that I’m easy for you to kill? If so try me than”

They fighting each other, in a fast move Fengjiu able to strike her chest, to miao luo surprised but the wound is quickly heal.

“ How come ? Fengjiu said in her mind “ Donghua quickly come close to her and tell Fengjiu to wait her in the ground.

“ Xiao bai go now, I will take care from here” Seeing his husband angry face she back off to the ground and be guard by Lin and Yue

“ Now Miao Luo let finish what we started. I don’t know how you can be free but you will be death for sure “

The fighting is superfast that can’t be seen, just like purple lighting and red lighting hitting each other in the sky. Suddenly they are moving deeper into the forest. Fengjiu and his guards follow the light but after a while they lost them. When the sky is darken, and still can’t find them Lian song told Fengjiu to back to Taichen Palace first they will continue searching for Donghua and Miao Luo. Fengjiu is hesitating but she knows she is worn out, which is not good for the babies.

“ Lian song, you must inform me immediately and find back my husband ALIVE. “ She gives command to Liansong

“ Understand Dihou “

Lin and Yue escort Fengjiu back to Taichen Palace.

Taichen Palace

Time fly..

Fengjiu waiting in Taichen Palace unable to rest well, Cha Cha come and go to provide her with her needs, push her to eat and rest.

“ Dihou you must eat and rest, you and your babies need it. Dijun will be fine, nothing can happen to him, so you must take care of yourself”

“I know but this already past three days and they still got nothing. I’m afraid something bad is happening Cha cha”

“ It’s Donghua Dijun Dihou, no one can harm him “

“ Yeah i guess you got the point who can harm Donghua Dijun.. “

After cha cha leave, Fengjiu see her ring it blinks to purple. It never happens before. She begins worry more.

She then decide to meditates in Dijun favorite fishing spot. She opens her mind channeling towards Donghua. She searching for his aura and try her best to do it. When she began focusing on him, she can see he is still fighting Miao Luo under the Starlight Ward. She can see him struggling, and Miao Luo still look fine. I must give Donghua a hand.

When she feels no one is around her, she quickly grab her armor and put it in her aura then turns into her fox form and run secretly through the Imperial gate. After that she is using aura travel while located Donghua position.

Starlight Ward

When she arrives there, Liansong and Yehua are outside the starlight ward; no one can get in or out except Donghua. She looks at them