Gathering things

Chapter 3

(Name) finished filling another sheet with words and placed it on top of the other papers piling up at her side. She was rereading what she had wrote from time to time.

While yawning, (Name) continued to write.

Today was the 18th day of the 4th month in the 772nd year of the felix Calendar.

9 years prior to the start of the '[The Trash of the Count's Family]' and the beginning of Cale's antics on trying to get the life of a rich slacker but ended up being the western continent's, no, the world's hero, who would defeat the evil white star and his subordinates.

The story took place in the Raon kingdom of the Western continent at first then after 2 years Cale makes his move onto this Continent.

Here he'll stumble upon a group of bandits, become their boss, make a torture inn in a free City and other inns in different places.

Find the Sky eating water, meet Bud Illis, the mercenary king, and Sherrit, the mother of Raon.

He would bring home Sherrit's white castle for Raon, find the Sound of the wind's whip, destroy white stars 2 bases, fight with white stars only female subordinate, mentioned at the Molden kingdom, and steal the black world tree that the white star made.

Then, he would infiltrate the Endable kingdom as the son of a Vampire duke, kidnap the great swordmaster king, Bakehe, and have the Molans kill the leader of the fog cat tribe and steal 4 monster statues with the ability 'Embrace'.

The last 3 Scenarios will happen on this kingdom.

"Mhm. Cale Henituse had really done a lot in a span of 2 years. He brings trouble wherever he goes."

So far the Zes kingdom won't suffer from White star, base from latest chapters.

However, that might change as the novel was still on going with the latest chapter, chapter 670.  (Name) thought about the kingdom she was staying in.

Zes Kingdom.

One of the strong kingdoms on the Eastern Continent by the next 11 years. The kingdom will be famous for being a kingdom of knights and the future upbringing of a strong King, swordsmaster Bakehe.

He should still be the crown prince now or a prince that's competing for the throne. The citizens would soon be have their future king side an Alliance with white star and see him get kidnapped, without knowing the truth behind it.

The ignorance of the Royal knights and Mage brigade will be used by Cale's plans and things will get chaotic in the kingdom by then.

"It all happened underneath Mount Nex. The supposedly holy mountain before it was taken over by the cat tribes."

Mount Nex, the home of the cat tribe as well as the place of where monsters will be summoned from another world, is located in the northern part of the Sez Kingdom. Eventually, most of the Cats on that mountain, were killed by the hands of the Molan household.

While Sez Royal Academy was located right underneath it, the place where King Bakehe will get kidnapped.

The school for the rich nobility and the scarily smart children of the Sez kingdom would be gathered in one place, to be molded and polished as pillars of the strong kingdom in the future.

(Name) had guessed that she'll get enrolled at the Royal Academy soon. Possibly earlier than the required age if the duke insisted.

'I don't like school.'

It wasn't really a horrible thing for (Name) but she sort of disliked the thought of re-learning lessons she once learned in her past life. It feels like she would get to replay the typical school moments she had with the addition of Magic and perhaps, sword arts.