Gathering things(4)

3 days have passed since (Name) became Mercy de Lialas. Yesterday Lim, the new butler, gave (Name) the box made by Alan and used it immediately put it in use.

'This should keep them safe.'

It would be really bad on her side if she forgets the flow of events in the future.

"Let's walk around the duchy today."

(Name) was bored after spending these days lying on bed. She didn't felt like reading books now and there weren't anything interesting in the room either. (Name) was taking her leisure time before going for a shopping run for potions and other magic related things.

(Name) got up, stretched for a bit, and waited for Gemma to come back, after sorting some business with the other maids.

There was a small mirror hanging at one corners of the room. (Name) observed the flawless reflection of the young girl Mercy, touching her hair infront of her forehead.

"I should grow these bangs..."

Slightly cringing by the short strands of hair that didn't even reached her eyebrows, (Name) heard the sound of a door creaking.

"Oh young miss, You're up."
"Gemma, let's walk to the garden."
"Okay then. Do you want to stop by the kitchen for some snacks?"
"No thanks, I'm good."

Waving her hand off, (Name) started to follow Gemma. She was greeted by the workers in the area, who had small smiles on their faces. They were glad that their young miss decided to de-isolate herself today.

They finally arrived at the garden and (Name) looked astonished. This caused Gemma to smile brightly before opening her mouth to speak. However, (Name) commented first.

"This place looks unreal."

It straight up looked like an Enchanted Garden from fairy tale books. Each area was beaming with opulent flowers of all kinds contrasting the pergola that was covered with vines and gave of a mysterious yet calm presence.

"The gardeners planted a new type of flower delivered by a facility in the Western continent, I'm glad you noticed it, Young miss."

"They are really pretty..."
"Indeed, they were quite expensive too."

(Name) had no idea what flower Gemma was talking about but it didn't matter. Every plant here made other plants she had seen before look like weeds now.

"I want to explore for a while, so, please wait here."

(Name) hesitated to say the next sentence.

"Or maybe bring a basket of food instead."
"I'll be on my way then."

(Name) watched Gemma's figure disappeared and stared at the area.

A small smile was on her face.

"Life's so fun when you're rich."

Putting both hands to her hips, she breathes in the fresh air and began to walk.

Shaaaaaaaaaa-

The trees nearby rustled as the wind pushed its way through. Hearing the songs of birds as (Name) continued walking. There seemed to be no end to this garden. Is this a forest a whole park?

More trees were visible as (Name) continued her pace. It looked like she was at an entrance of a small forest.

She stopped walking.

"Okay this should be the end."

Turning her body clockwise to leave, (Name) heard a faint voice coming out of the forest and paused.