Author's Note

(6/8/21)

This is my really my first, other than the one that I'm working on.

It's really original, but this one is not, just don't expect the plot whatsoever.

I just made this for fun. All of these are just jokes. Because I always see these kinds of tropes in this place and it's repetitive.

It's somewhat my time to relieve myself from writing the main one.

Yes, the story I'm writing is Hollowness.

It's original, and there is fourth-wall breaks and so does this one.

Except that Hollowness is more understandable for the fourth-wall breaking.

It's basically about life itself and also everyone's existence.

So yea, I need some break from that, since I am really am tired, and also the writing and editing is damn long.

I been writing that story for four months I think, I can't remember.

And I put all my effort into it. For those who are fans of werewolves and vampires.

Sorry to say this but, it's all just a bunch of dark humour whatsoever.

And if you are offended by the chapters you are going to read, please be in mind that it's not real and I'm making proper and dark jokes.

I'll be making parodies like this, such as the others.

Also, I'm not a fan of going to a contest, I'm not really interested in that.

I'm very busy at some point. I know some of the readers such as yourself be lying in front of my face.

Instead of compliments you gave me. I appreciate it, but you are lying to yourself and also me.

I am not happy for what you did. Criticism are the ones I approve the most then compliments. They are more honest, adaptive, and relatable.

I'm not like those people who are sensitive at those kinds of stuffs. I take criticism that seriously and I can see how much you are trying to help me improve my writing and editing, it's very tiring.

I know, I may not be the perfect author. But I do have natural respect to everybody in this community.

Just because you write something. Doesn't mean you will get attention, it's hard.

You do things the hard way. I deal with it, and I wanted to make friends to the expert of writing and reviews.

That's because I respect them. They are basically more experience than we are.

We are human. We're not perfect, we make mistakes, and that's how we see criticism.

Criticism are good for me. They made improved, even if it hurts, but it helps me for the better.

So please, put more effort of what you make.

I started writing, it's because of my imagination.

It's not just imagination, it's the authors that wrote so many great stories.

And I have a huge respect to them. Even if I don't know all of them.

Fanfics are ok, it's just funny whatsoever, nothing to be serious about.

My friend, was receiving hate because of that, he just made a fanfic, just because he made a fanfic doesn't mean it's canon.

It's just your imagination that made fanfics.

Please, I don't want to see any hate to each other, and I never like that kind of thing.

Again please, show genuine respect to each other. That's what I like the most.

Maybe in the future, I'll parodies such as this and it's going to be a series of them.

Thank you for reading this.

-Phobia

(6/9/21)

Ok, as I said before, I write stories just to make my creations come to life, that's what I like.

Because I love them so much that they are likely what made me into writing, and they gave me the reason to be alive again.

So does the authors, they are wonderful people that share their stories to everyone.

Just to bring happiness and excitement to others.

Anyways, that's all I have to say.

-Phobia