Chapter 2 Welcome To My World

(Alice's Pov)

After I met my dad in the office. I went back to a class, a very normal day. But everyone is scared of me.

I hate my life, I mean, it's still good for people to live sometimes.

School ended and when I went back home, everybody in school treated me differently and started to respect me.

Jesus, everybody has to judge them by the book of its cover, what are they, idiots?

Even though I'm plain and normal, you should have not know anything about me instead of using me as your bloody toy or some shit like that.

Especially the others, the boys are now scared of me because I crack those groups of douchebags.

Really funny for them to have their nuts cracked, it's bloody hilarious to me.

I never love high school drama bullshit, it's getting really stupid for me to be involved, and these guys are being morons.

God help me from this idiotic planet I live in.

As I saw my best friend Hazel. Just waving at me, despite the stares that are focused towards me.

She didn't even mind that kind of thing. I'm glad I have a friend like that.

As we walked back home, we chatted about how was our day in school.

She just laughed at me. When people there, found out about who I am. She just almost pissed herself.

Because she saw those douchebags, trying to harass me.

She couldn't even control it, and she really hated those guys as well.

God bless me for having a friend that is very aware.

"Well, I'm home now, see you later Alice!" "Yea." I smiled and waved at her.

I walked home like usual, but something is strange.

Ah, bloody hell, I guarantee that some random thing will happen right at the moment right now.

"Goddamn it, I can't even go back. I need to go back and help Anti!" I heard a voice. Anti? Who is that?

"Who's there?" They suddenly let their guard up.

They use their powers and grabbed me. What is this?

"Hah, it's just an ordinary girl. What do you want?"

They asked me what am I doing. I just wanted to know what's going on.

And I can't move.

"Goddamn it, I'll let you go and leave me. I know what you are, you are one curious type aren't you?" I nodded and they respond with a sigh.

"Look, whatever you are looking at, it's none of your business. Alright, just go along with your normal life and leave me. As I try to find myself away from this place."

They are trying to go somewhere else. If I leave, then I'll just be like every normal girl I can be, with no weird stuff happening all the time.

They just told me to leave, so that I could have a normal life.

I think they are right. I never intended to get involved in this.

But somewhere in my heart, they told me to trust them. They don't seem to be bad like those assholes.

They never want my life to be different. They even respect me for what I really want.

I think I should get involved in this. If I want a normal life, then I'll have to fight the world itself.