The new girl in town

"Not the pizza guy! Take Donnie!"

"He's heading west!"

"Snakeweed's getting away!"

"Somebody help me!" A shrill scream of said pizza guy is heard.

Plant vines squirm and fly as they're wrapped around a guy in a pizza delivery uniform. A giant weed-like mutant turns the corner heading into the alley.

"We've got him trapped," Leo yells

"Good. Then let's go weed-whacking-" Raph grins.

"Tree-trimming!" Donnie adds.

"Gardening! Boom! Haha!" Mikey pauses as his brothers stare at him, but grins unbothered. "Oh, yeah. Mikey put the sprinkles on that sundae."

Raph sighs.

"Let's go!" He moves towards the alleyway.

"Hang on, Raph." Leo's quick to stop him. "We're not charging a 12 foot regenerating mutant."

"Then what are we doing?" Raph asks annoyed.

"We'll take Snakeweed from above," Leo points up at some clotheslines over the alleyway, "Tie him up in the clotheslines. Come on." He finished his orders and the others follow him heading up.

"That'll take forever, and we have to stop Snakeweed now! I mean, he's kidnapping people." Raph reasons stopping the group.

"Not just people, people who bring pizza," Mikey adds.

"Guys the longer you argue, the more time Snakeweed has to find a way to escape there!!" The static of your voice rings through the boys' ears on their earpieces and they all flinch. "You asked me to be your eyes from the other building but I can't see him from where I am so move it!"

"We take him from above. Let's move!" Leo says being the first to get over the assault on his ears. "On my count. One, two-" the brothers jump down. "Where'd he-"

Snakeweed has disappeared from his spot in the alley making the boys look around. Leo tapped on his headset.

"(Y/n) where'd he go?" He asks looking around.

"Sorry guys I have no clue." You say through the intercom groaning in frustration. "The tracker signal is lost and from where I am he could've escaped through a shop or something and none of us could've seen..." You sigh hitting the tracking device Donnie made.

Raph rolls his eyes.

"And the award for worst leader goes to-"

"How am I the worst leader?" Leo turns annoyed.

"If we did this my way," Raph gestures towards himself, "Snakeweed would be toast by now." 

"Ugh." Mikey makes a grossed-out face, "That'd be some nasty toast."

"This way would've worked if you hadn't wasted time second-guessing my orders." Leo glares at raph and you sigh listening to them arguing through your headset.

"Don't give bad orders, and I won't second-guess 'em," Raph responded glaring right back at Leo just as fiercely.

"You know what, Raph? If you think you could do better, why don't you lead?" Leo rolls his eyes then angrily gestures to Raph poking at his shell.

"First good idea you've had all day," Raph smirks still glaring in annoyance.

Both growl butting heads with one another.

"We'll compromise. I'll lead." Mikey interrupts raising his hand.

The two turtles turn glaring fiercely at him.