Rise of the Turtles: Part 2

"So that's the.." Leo started.

"Mutagen that turned us all into what we are now." Donnie finished.

"Oh wow. So that's the stuff that mutated you guys? Dope." You said.

"Let's drink some!" Mikey burst out and grabbed the canister.

"What? Why would you do that?" Raph and you exclaimed at the same time.

"'Cause if you mutate a mutant, you get a super mutant!" He replies.

"Or a pile of goo on the sidewalk." Donnie adds.

"Either way, it's an improvement." Raph finishes.

You lightly punch his shoulder to which he chuckles and punches back.

"Guys, stop, this is huge. Whoever kidnapped those people are somehow connected to what happened to us 15 years ago." Leo cuts in.

"How is that possible?" Donnie wonders aloud.

"For alien robots, anything is possible." Mikey says grabbing you.

"Stop that. There are no such thing as alien robots!" Donnie scolded.

"Oh, yeah? Well, if there's no such thing as alien robots, how do you explain- this?"

Mikey grabs onto the man's face and pulls really hard at it making you grimace.

"Aah! Aah! My face!" The man yells out.

Mikey continues to pull aggressively at his face.

"Man, this mask is glued on tight!"

"Mikey, stop! It's not a mask." Leo sighs.

Mikey pauses before dropping the man.

"Okay. He's in the clear. But those other guys were totally alien robots."

"Enough!"

Raph grabs the mutagen Donnie was holding.

"Time to get some answers. Who are you, and what's going on?" Raph says holding the canister.

"Name's Snake, and I got nothing to say to you hideous freaks." The man sneers and then looks at you.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing with a freak show like them?" He slightly coos making you shiver and move behind Raph uncomfortable.

"Oh, well, that's 'cause you don't know us yet." Raph adds, opting to pretend snake didn't just make an advancement on you. But it did bother him in the back of his mind.

Snake tried to get away but Donnie and Mikey hold him. You had an idea and whispered in Raph's ear. He grinned evilly and nodded. He slowly walked towards Snake.

"See, we were just regular guys until we got hit with a little of this." Raph holds up the canister and slowly unscrewed the cap.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Snake stuttered.

"Playing a little game I-"

You lightly elbow him.

"Fine- we, like to call Mutation Roulette. Now you could turn out handsome like me, or you might end up disgusting and deformed, like Mikey here." You stood beside Raph with a smirk forming on your face.

"Hey!" Mikey pouts.

"Don't worry Mikey, I think you look handsome." You comment making him smile and puff his chest out.

"So, you feel lucky?" You say turning back to Snake.

Raph tilts the canister, about to pour the mutagen onto Snake. Seeing no escape he gives in.