The Incident..

2nd person:
You're driving down the road to get things out of your head, the things you wish weren't ever there, the thoughts that keep blabbering back in forth in your head "shut up brat", "leave me alone", "you're just a mistake we had". Hearing those words from your own parents hurt like a knife getting dug into your heart until you feel weak inside.

Your eyes started to water as the feeling got deeper, tears flew down your face as they gave up to hold them in. Up ahead was a stop light on yellow, bout to turn red, you weren't paying attention but you looked back up in time to push on the breaks and holt to a stop, you flew into your wheel gasping for breath. Before you thought things calmed down you felt a big wave of force push from behind you. The seat belt around you snapped out the car wall, making you feel lighter before a sharp pain cut through your head, you felt like you could fly before hitting the ground of the road, drowning out the sound of cars beeping and birds chirping.

Everything went black, no noise, no light, just pure silence. It was like that for a straight minute until your eyes open, but this time it wasn't a dark stary night, it wasn't a hospital light, and there was no beeping, it was sunny and warm, but there was a pain in the lower part of your body...was it my legs? 4 legs?....You could hear people talking but you couldn't make out who it was or what they were talking about, because you were focused on what felt like a hand rubbing up and down your cheek, but it seemed like it took a long time to get to your nose..

You finally had the strength to open your eyes but it was blurry. You saw what looked like a girl, with blonde hair stroking your face..snout?...what am I? The girls words were faint, but you could make put what she was saying. "It's gonna be ok girl..." Girl? You thought to yourself, "my names Y/N" you tried to blurt, but it dosent seem like she could understand you, she just stared at you with worry in her face.."what is happening to me?" you try again, ...but nothing.

Just right after a spark of life went through your body, your eyes flew open, vision clearer than before..you looked up at the girl, she looked so familiar to you like...Billie Eilish?...