This is where it goes down...

Billies pov

_______________________________________

"Clearly this horse hasn't been trained at all." Billie said backing away from the horse "or she wasn't a horse in the first place...silly"
Billie than thought before dropping the rope and putting her hands out infront of her.
"Hey girl, its ok I promise I'm not gonna hurt you" Billie said slowly sitting down in the spot she was standing,
The horse seemed to understand, she got back down to her all 4's and slowly walked toward Billie, as the horse got there, she rested her head in Billies lap before laying her whole body on the ground, Billie than began to rub the side of its cheek with her hand for awhile.
"You should name her" said Maggie smiling at the sight of both of their bond. "Why would I do that if I'm not keeping her?"
An aggressive neigh came from the horse as she perked her ears back and lifted her head as if she understood "hmm weird, might have a private talk with her later..." Billie thought. "Actually..." Finneas said budding in "we bought the horse and registered her under your name, so you have full permission to name her" Finease finished with a grin on his face.
Billie looked at the horse in shock, and then at her mom, then her brother, and her dad, she jumped up screamed.
"thank you so much!" And ran around to give them hugs, not realizing she spooked the horse.
"Oh sorry girl- I mean hmm. Pirate" Pirate jumped up on her back legs and reared in excitement "welcome to the family" Patrick laughed.

Once everyone had their moment Billie interrupted with "ok so we will began training tomorrow, I want to try and  jump Pirate" Pirate looked at her confused on what she meant by that, she had no idea what jumping was and she sure wasn't gonna like it.
"Billie why don't you put Pirate in the pasture with the other horses?" Finneas suggested.
"Yeah after all she can't stay in the stables locked up by herself, just till we finish dinner." Patrick agreed.
"Are yall sure that she is going to be ok with them?" Billie said rubbing the side of Pirates neck "she will be just fine Billie, don't worry" Maggie answered.
Billie slowly approached Pirate with the rope again, Pirate seemed a little sketch but stayed put.
Billie then walked Pirate out of the round up pin and toward the pasture gate.
When they stopped at the gate Billie turned to face Pirate "I will chat with you tonight ok" Then took off the bridle and opened the gate.
All the horses were staring at Pirate as she slowly walked in.
Billie closed the gate from behind Pirate and walked toward the house with Maggie, Finneas, and Patrick.
_______________________________________
Pirates/Y/Ns pov

_______________________________________

Everyone was staring at me when I walked through the gate, like I was different to them, some of them even started to walk closer to me, but I just stood my ground and stared back. Billie closed the gate from behind me and began leaving, that's when I got scared.
Some of the horses were grazing on the grass ignoring my appearance, so I did the same thing, it didn't actually taste that bad as I thought so I continued forgetting someone was approaching me.
"Hey excuse me?" Said a voice above Pirate, as I looked up and brown and white spotted horse was staring right at me.
I panicked and stuttered "i-im sorry w-was this your spot?" The paint giggled. "Did I say something funny-?" Thought Pirate.
The paint looked at Pirate confusingly and snaped back to reality. "oh I'm sorry, no one has a spot in the pasture, it's a open field to everyone..Harvey" The paint introduced "oh then, I'm Pirate"  Harvey looked at Pirate with her eyes wide.
"Man you must be special to her" Pirate was confused on what she was talking about, and I guess Harvey figured it out seeing how she answered with; "oh you don't know!?, Pirate is Billies middle name!"
"I guess I must be special to her.." I said thinking in my head.
"Come on, I have someone you should meet" Harvey said turning to her left and walking forward, so I followed.

We walked through tall grass and small narrow trees till we got to the end of the pasture fence, at the corner of the field stood a beautiful black mighty Clydesdale.
I guess Harvey could tell I was staring cause she snapped me back to focus, hitting me with her tail.
"Hey Appache!" Harvey said, assuming she was talking to the Clydesdale. "Harvey I'm busy trying to get some sleep, plea-" His words cut off when he turned his head towards my way. "Uhm, hi" I said softly, it was quiet for bout 5 minutes until Harvey spoke "anyways...Pirate this is Apache, Apache, Pirate" Apache stood up and walked towards us "special one huh" he said staring at me. "I guess so" I replied with a nervous laugh. "Well it's nice to meet you Pirate" Apache said quickly.
"Good to know he's not rude" I thought to myself.

"Uh oh, look who's coming over to say hi.." Harvey said with a tone of annoyance. Apache moved a little more away as they approached us. "Hi Harvey.." The dark brown Welsh pony said quietly. "Hello Gino." Harvey replied blankly.
The lighter brown Thoroughbred cleared her throat and finally spoke. "Who might this new Comer be?" She said with a look of disgust on her face (don't ask how ok). "She is my new friend, and her name is Pirate".  Pirate smiled at the word "Friend". "Hmm a special one huh? Well just remember the name Deputy, because you're gonna hear it often" Pirate stared blankly.
The fresian spoke after "a true beauty you are, my name is Poncho, and I can be a real gentlemen" Poncho gave a wink and smiled.
Before I could say anything back Apache stepped up infront of me "stop playing your silly games Poncho."
"Ooh, jealous are we Apache, well I'll have you know that she will be way more into a charming handson stallion than a fat loner like you" Poncho fought back grining. "Don't test me pretty boy.." Apache neighed aggressively back. "Ugh, come on Gino, let's go fashionably graze with the others" Deputy snorted madly "but I want to-" Gino was stopped by Deputys look "yes ma'am... bye Harvey" Gino replied and trotted off quickly after deputy.
Apache and Poncho were still fighting so I decided to say something "guys it's really not necessary to fi-" Poncho talked over me. "Pirate, honey, don't worry about me I'll get rid of this hippo for you"
Suddenly Apache reared in Ponchos face, hitting him in the snout "I'm not FAT" Apache neighed louder than ever. Apache then turned around quickly and bucked Poncho off his hoofs...

Yes this the end, because it's getting too long, well for me. If you want tell me if you want them shorter or longer irdk