13

Shinso woke up with Tomura and Touya lying on the floor on top of each other in one corner and Shota and Hizashi on top of each other in another. Piled up like dead bodies. Denki, however, was nowhere to be seen. Groaning from his food coma, Shinso sat up. He wandered into his bedroom and found Denki there, plopped on the bed, with a giant plushie in hand. 

"Did I always have that?" Shinso yawned, getting into his bed. He closed his eyes and drifted off.

Shota, thinking that his body was heavier than usual, opened his eyes to see Hizashi on top of him. He struggled to move but was unable to. "This wasn't what I imagined when I thought of being pinned to the ground..." he muttered and shuffled some more but ultimately gave up. This was his second night here and Hizashi had already forced him to sleep way longer than he was used to. 

"Mr...Aiza...wa..." Hizashi muttered, moving his body. Now he was no longer directly on top of Shota (to make their bodies an X) but was now using him as a body pillow. 

"Yes?" Shota wondered if he would answer in his sleep. 

"I...like...you..." 

"What?" Shota blushed just a tiny bit as Hizashi cuddled closer to him. 

"I like you." 

Shota moved his hand to the top of Hizashi's head. "You're not so bad either." 

"Tomura...I like you," Touya mimicked Hizashi. 

Tomura cleared his throat to try and deepen his voice like Shota's. "You're not so bad yourself." 

Shota stood up, went over to the two, picked them up by the back of their shirt collars, and dragged them to the door. He threw them out and slammed the door shut. "Come back when you have manners!" 

"Wait! It's cold!" Touya knocked on the door. "I'm sorry! Let me back in! It's cold!" 

"Why are you cold? You're always like 10 degrees hotter than everyone else." Tomura held his hands over Touya's skin feeling the warmth radiate off of him like a fireplace. 

"Go home," Shota snapped, ignoring their pleas. 

"Did something happen?" Hizashi sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning. 

"Nothing important." 

"Do you mind if I sleep on the couch? It's pretty late now..." Hizashi yawned again. 

"I don't mind but you can take the bed, it's fine." 

"What? No!" Hizashi shook his head. "It's your home. You can sleep in your bed." 

Shota plopped down on the couch and rolled over so his back was facing Hizashi. He closed his eyes and pretending to fall asleep. Frowning, Hizashi got up off of the ground and picked him up, carrying him to the bed. "If you're going to be difficult we can just share again." Shota remained stone still, maintaining his fake sleep. 

"Are you sure they're not dating yet?" Denki not so quietly whispered to Shinso. "He is cradling him in his arms." 

"I did that for you before we started dating and look how long it took us to get here," Shinso replied. 

"Oh shit." 

"Exactly now shut up and go back to sleep," Shinso muttered, going back to bed. Denki still stared out through the crack in the door and then nodded, retreating for now. 

"Your sons are really cute," Hizashi snickered, placing Shota lightly on the bed. "I know you're not really sleeping so you can answer if you want to," Hizashi crawled into the bed and laid down on his side. 

Shota scooted closer to him and hugged him from behind. "Shouldn't you be more concerned about staying in a stranger's house twice?" His scruffy voice was right by Hizashi's ear, making him blush, as if the close contact wasn't enough. "I could do terrible things to you in your sleep for all you know." 

"Terrible things?" Hizashi squeaked. 

"Where is your mind going? I'm talking about murder," Shota said. "I could have a gun or a knife under my pillow at all times and you wouldn't know the difference." 

"I don't think you're a bad person," Hizashi laughed. 

"That's what they all say before getting caught by a serial killer." 

"You watch too much true crime..." 

"You don't watch enough, apparently." 

"So, are you going to murder me?" Hizashi asked. 

"Why do you sound so calm while asking that?" 

"I don't think you will so I'm not scared." 

"Are you this comfortable with all strangers?" 

"No," Hizashi replied. "And we aren't strangers, we were coworkers." 

"That barely even talked." 

"Shhh, it's fine," Hizashi tapped Shota's hand. Shota removed his hand to pull his arm back but Hizashi grabbed it and put it back where it was. 

"What are you doing?" Shota was glad Hizashi couldn't see his face from where he was. 

"You're already here so stay," Hizashi replied. Well, that backfired. No way Shota was sleeping now.