Author's Disclosure/Character Descriptions

This is not a YA story. It is a sci-fi comedy meant to entertain, provoke thought, offend, and spark controvesy. This story parodies sociocultural structures. Themes include philosophical ideas, religion, self-identity, politics, American exceptionalism, and anarchy. Please read at your own discretion.

Now that's out of the way...please check out my cast of characters below
I WILL POST MORE CHAPTERS UPON REQUEST
Main Characters:

Velisity: 43-year-old (human equivalent) female extraterrestrial who defines the word egocentric. She's a researcher, studying isolated planets with intelligent life.

Kladikus: 51-year-old (human equivalent) male extraterrestrial who's jaded and suffering from a midlife crisis.

Lilith: 24-year-old female journalist who's as naive as a preteen girl and wanting to be taken seriously.

Shadow: 32-year-old male commander of PMC, the Proxies, with a knack for being incognito.

Nyx: 27-year-old female third-in-command of the Proxies and deadlier than a middle-eastern dictator.

Supporting Cast:

Isabel: 21-year-old female hotel receptionist with a sick mind.

President Ortega: The corrupt leader of the free world

Pure: 25-year-old female fourth-in-command of the Proxies that's the perfect hitman.

Cyrus: 29-year-old male second-in-command of the Proxies that's a soldier's soldier.

Void: Male. Age unknown. Fifth-in-command of the Proxies. Combined with Pure, has the capability to eradicate small villages.

Digit: 24-year-old female sixth-in-command of the Proxies and satanic alchemist.

Cam: 40-year-old drug kingpin of the Boxer Organization, with a love for soul music.

Prof: 44-year-old leader of anarchist organization the Archies, with a love for domestic terrorism