Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Hello, September a.k.a. Satan of 12 months

Aurora's P.O.V.

My alarm clock started making loud and an annoying sound.

"Whaaaat?" I said while looking at it.

7.00 a.m.

The fuck? I thought it was a beautiful August morning, but no.

It was an awful September morning, which meant it's my first day of school.

"Aurora! Get up, get up!" I felt someone shaking my shoulders.

"Ugh, stop it! Five more minutes." I said and pushed that someone on the ground.

I heard a snicker from that someone and a mutter: "Meanie."

Then, she left my room and probably went back to hers.

It was my sister, Eilonwy.

She had the exact hair color like me and brown eyes.

She is really perky and a total non-slut. Well, it's the only difference between us.

I knew this time would come, so I just got out of my bed and started to get ready for school.

It's my senior year and I have to make an impression.

I showered and curled my hair, then put on my new grey sweater with black dots and a pair of high-waisted light blue jeans. The last thing I did is my make-up, nothing really special just some mascara and red lipstick.

"Perfect." I said while looking at my huge mirror.

Of course I had to take a few selfies, who do you think I am?

"Ooh mama, this one is going to Instagram." I said to myself and walked out of my pink bedroom.

"Come on Eli, I can't be late." I shouted to my sister while knocking at her door.

"Just a sec, sis!" She shouted back.

I went to our kitchen, just to grab a snack. I don't usually eat breakfast at home, because our parents are never here and I am too lazy to make it all by myself.

8:30 a.m.

Dammit, school starts at 9 a.m.

"Eli, you lil' shit hurry up!" I literally screamed to her.

I call all younger people lil' shits, because why not?

"Alright, alright I am coming!" She shouted.

After few minutes, she was downstairs.

"What was taking you so long?" I said and took my backpack and my black coat, it's cold in Fairtail View in this time of the year.

"It's none of your business." She sassed me.

Before she walked out, I grabbed her arm and made her turn around to face me.

"Well, I am making it my business!" I snapped at her.

I took her backpack from her and started searching all over it to find something 'unusuall'.

"You won't find anything there..." She said while leaning against the wall with her one shoulder.

I wanted to smack that smirk out of her face.

With all of my anger pressed inside of me, I throwed her backpack to her and looked in her eyes: "You know that I am going to found out sooner or later."

She nodded her head, but I didn't sense fear.

And that was worrying me.

"Are we gonna head out to school? We only have 10 minutes until classes start." Eilonwy said to me while looking at the clock in the kitchen.

"Fuck." I simply said and the two of us started running towards school like some crazy people.

Cinderella's P.O.V.

"Why is she taking so long?" I said while looking at a watch on my blue iPhone.

I was getting pretty nervous, because Aurora is never late...

"I don't know dude, she probably fell asleep. You know how she loves to take a nap." Snow White told me while fixing her make-up at girl's bathroom.

It was our place, the three of us would always hang around here.

We would talk about school, boys, life and some other, mostly illegal, stuff.

"Hey, can you please give me your hairspray?" Snow said to me.

"Sure, here you are." I said and tossed her my hairspray.

She cought it and smiled: "Thanks, sweetie."

I smiled back and looked at her.

She is wearing a blue t-shirt which says School? Not okay. with leather jacket and dark blue jeans. She completed the look wit a red bandana in her black hair which reached her shoulders.

I personally, love her hair but she hates it, because it's 'too short'.

I think she is just stupid.

Before the bell rang, I checked myself in the mirror one last time.

My blonde hair is pulled up in a messy bun, I am wearing a plain white sweater with beautiful flower printed leggins and I usually don't wear high heels to school, but today I was like fuck it so I am wearing white heels.

They say white is the color of virginity, but that ship has sailed!

The bell rang and Aurora isn't here.

Snow took a deep breath and looked at me: "You ready?"

I smiled: "Nope."

"Neither am I."

Then we started laughing and got going towards our schools main hall.

I want summer back.