Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Girl's night out

Aurora's P.O.V.

I was doing my nails in my bedroom, when suddenly I heard some footsteps on the stairs.

Of course I panicked!

My parents are on a bussines trip and my sister needs to get back in two hours.

Holy. Fuck.

I took my nail polish remover for a weapon.

Hey, if this shit can make my nails gorg, then it can put this n&/#@ down!

I didn't said the n word.

I slowly reached for a doorknob and I push it.

The footsteps were getting louder and louder as I walked towards stairs.

Fuck, my ass is dead.

Then I heard... a giggle?

What kind of a criminal giggle like a Japannese school girl?!

Anyway, I was about to throw my polish remover, but I heard a familiar voice.

"And then I was like; No shit Sherlock!" A girl said and I heard a laugh fron two or three more girls.

"Oh my God Alice!" It sounded like my sister.

Fuck. This is my sister and her friends.

Honestly, I wish it was a criminal.

"Erm, Rora? What are you doing?" Eilonwy said to me.

At first I was like - well... breathing?
But then I was like - holy fuck I am holding an opened bottle of nail polish remover over their heads.

Shit.

"Oh my God, my dress is wet now!" Wendy Darling said to me.

I quickly threw it away.

I don't like this girl. She is like Karen Smith in their 'Mean Girls' group.

"Oh no! Your dress is wet! The world is going to end!" Alice said sarcastically and put her hand on her forehead, just for the drama effect.

Actually, I only liked Alice Lydell in their whole group.

Don't get me wrong, I love my sister, but sometimes I wish that Alice is my sister.

She is Cinderella's sister, I can feel their sass and sarcasm in miles.

"Eli! You didn't told me you are inviting this lil' shits over!" I yelled to her.

Like I said, I call all younger people lil' shits.

"Well, isn't it obvious now that they are going to be here? And, they are sleeping over." She said to me.

"Oh no, they are not. I am going to a party and the three of you can't be alone in the house."

"Aww, come on! I bet my sister would let us!" Alice shouted from the bathroom.

She and Wendy were drying her dress with the blowdryer.

"Your sister would let a terrorist to hide bombs in your house in exchange for coke!" I yelled back.

She would!

"True..." Alice said in defeat.

Eli was looking at me with her you-know-I-am-having-that-sleepover-and-you-cannot-stop-me look.

This happened before.

Alice and Eilonwy were having a sleepover, Alice brought coke, they got high and they almost flooded the whole house while having a 'bubble party' in their pajamas.