Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - New begginings

Ariel's P.OV.

This is it.

My first day at Fairtail View High School.

What a weird name... Fairtail.

If you say it quickly 5 times it sounds like 'fart'.

Haha!

I stood in front of my new high school. I bet I looked weird.

With my red hair in a side fish-tail, dark red shirt and a pair of black ripped trousers, I surely stand out.

"Hey, are you new here?" I heard someone talks to me.

I turned my head around and saw a brown haired girl in a blue pencil skirt which was a little bit above her knees, white t-shirt and a black cardigan. Her hair was in a high messy bun and she was wearing big black glasses.

It kinda suit her.

"Am I really that obvious?" I said to her and she giggled.

"Well, yeah. My name is Belle. Belle LeChamps." She said and started to shake my hand.

I didn't even reach it out, she just took it and expected from me to shake it.

Her last name sounds French. I wonder if she is from France... That would be really cool.

"Ariel Shelley." I sad with a small smile.

She let go out my hand. Finally.

"Ooh what a beautiful name. Do you want a tour?" Belle said.

Hell yeah I want to see what will be the worse part of my youth.

"Umm, sure."

Before we went inside, a blonde girl bumped into us.

She was gorgeous, but I can tell she is one of those stupid bitches who won't shut up about their wealth, boyfriends, cars... You know how it goes.

She ran so quickly, I didn't even saw her outfit.

Bazinga! I don't care.

Yes, I watch The Big Bang Theory.

"That girl who just sprinted over here-" Belle made a dramatic pause and turned her head to face me.

"-is Aurora Welson. She is the part of The Original Three, so I recommend you not to mess with her."

The Original Tree? They couldn't choose a lamer name?

"Wait, who is in The Original Tree?" I asked dumbly while we were walking towards something.

I don't know man, I just follow Belle.

"Three! As a number... Anyways, it consist of the most popular girls in school, Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora."

Snow White? Who the fuck names their kid like that... Eskimos?!

"Okay, who else is important?"

"Well, you have the football team, Phillip, Eric, Adam, John, Naveen, Shang. Then you have the geeks, Henry, Freddie (A/N - it's Snow Whites prince), Tiana, Milo, Jane and me-"

"Hold on, you are a nerd?" I said questionably.

She nodded her head and started talking again: "Then you have the druggies, Pochahontas, Cinderellas sister Alice, who is still in elementary school, Jasmine and I heard that Charlotte joined them. Her dad owns this big night club Wonderland and it's the best night club ever!" She said enthusiastically.