Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Skipping interrogation

Aurora's P.O.V.

Snow, Cindy and I were in that goddamn line for interrogation.

"God, when is this going to be over?" Snow said and crossed her arms.

"I didn't check my phone for like, 8 hours." Cindy said and started searching for her phone inside of her bag.

"Jeez, me neither." I said and just turned it on again.

"18 MISSED CALLS?!" Cindy yelled.

Jesus, somebody is thirsty as hell.

"Omg, from who?" Snow asked.

Cindy stared at her phone and looked at me: "Alice."

"Wait, isn't she at Rora's plac... Oh." Snow realised why is this important.

"You two better get going, I will cover you up."

I nodded my head and thanked Snow.

Then, the two of us started running faster than fucking Jesse Owens.

Ariel's P.O.V.

Belle and I were close to our school.

Now, you may wonder why are we going in school when a fucking murder happened and we are one of the suspects?

Because that old bitch, Cruella, called Belle in the middle of interrogation and told her that there has been an emergency in the school.

God, I hate her.

Now I sound like Belle.

"As soon as we get there, remind me to slap the shit of myself for telling you that I like Adam."

I giggled and playfully smacked her shoulder.

"So what? Don't worry, I won't seduce him with my gorgeous red hair and baby blue eyes and my..."

"I am not afraid of that." Belle said and pointed towards me, then started to laugh.

"Oh good, you are joking." I said with a relief.

I thought she was serious.

We were finally in front of our school, ready to get inside and see why Belle got that call.

When we got in there, we were in shock!

There was food all over the place, papers on the staircase, soap on couches...

Who would to such thing?!

"Oh Belle, dear! I'm glad you came." Cruella said and started walking towards us.

Belle muttered some swears, but kept her chin and smile up!

"What happened here?" Belle asked her.

"Two students got locked here and decided to trash this place. The two of them are going to get a 2 week suspension and you two need to help our school's janitor to clean this up before other students come." Cruella said and left us.

"Well, we better start cleaning." Belle said and picked up a broken plate.

"Yeah, we should." I said and started cleaning as well.