Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Outrageous past

Mulan's P.O.V.

"Wake up Li! We need to drop you off at school!" I heard someone shout to me.

Like I care.

I got up from that hard matress... How I miss my bed.

I haven't slept in it for 2 years. But still, no regrets.

I washed my face and looked at myself in a mirror.

God, I look awfull. I have 50 shades of grey under my eyes.

"The fuck is wrong with me?" I said out loud to myself.

"You know what is wrong with you?! How about that one time when you killed your parents, grandma, robbed a store and almost sell all things you have stolen, oh and one of my favourites - when you hacked the gouvernment computer just to clear your record?! The list is endless!" My guard yelled at me.

Well, it was all truth.

"Hey, I said what is wrong with me, not count the things I am proud of!" I shouted back to him.

I think he lost his nerves... He got up angrilly and unlocked my cell.

He started walking towards me, but I am not afraid of him.

Like, I have mastered the martial arts skill and let's not forget that I fought six ninjas and still won.

He can't do shit to me.

He stared at me with his almost black eyes and then he spoke: "You are the most psyhopatic, murderous human being I have ever met. All of your shrinks think that you are over with your madness, but I doubt it." And with those last words - he fucking spat on me!

I wiped it of my face, looked at him and smirked: "Well, you know what Joker said to Batman, madness is like gravity, it only needs a little push."

I could feel in his eyes that he wanted to smack me so hard that I would probably fell onto ground.

But, unfortunately, he couldn't...

He is a weak pussy.

I saw in a clock behind him that's 9 a.m. Perfect, now my plan is going in action.

"Hey, my throat is dry. Can you give me a glass of water?" I said to him, trying to be a little flirty.

He raised his eyebrow and started walking towards my water bottle, then he poured the water into my glass.

While he was doing that, I sat down on my bed and repeated my plan over and over again in my head.

I didn't even noticed he was right in front of me, handing me my glass.

I took it from him and took a sip: "Thanks." I said.

When he turned around and started walking out of my cell, I quickly broke my glass against the wall and ran towards him. With one single move, I cut his throat.

Sometimes, I am little to proud of myself.

He was lying on the ground and twitching a little.

I whispered into his ear: "See you in hell."

Then I pushed his head into wall and started running towards my freedom!

Of course, one time when we were on our lunch break, I snuck into their camera room and reseted all cameras.

Right now, they are looking at camera shoots from last Thursday and today is Sunday.

Ah, my brilliance.

When I finally got out, I realised that I am in my orange jumpsuit. Fuck.

I needed to change.

I looked around and all I could see were little shops and a library.

But then, I saw a store with male clothing. Perfect.

I snuck into their storage and stole one dark blue hoddie, black trousers and Converse shoes.

I looked at myself in a mirror there and noticed one thing... I could totally be a boy.

Which was not a part of the plan, but this little change in it is so much better.

I cut my hair with that sharp of a glass. It was still bloody, but who gives a fuck...

And now, the biggest thing in my whole plan. If I do this, there is no coming back.

My fingerprints. I had to burn tips of my fingers, so the police can't track me down.

This is it. I took my lighter, which I have all the time with me.

Yes I smoke, but I did much worse things than that.

The pain grew as I burned my first finger. I wanted to scream badly, but someone will hear me and my plan would be over.

When I was over, I burned my jumpsuit in a dumpster and started walking.

I was going to my old hide-out. It is a small apartment with one kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and a living space.

I personally loved it. I mean sure, there wasn't electricity or heat, but atleast I could make my plans peacefully.

I was walking, when I saw a big building. Probably school.

I think this is the place I needed to go.

It looks so beautiful and calmly... I want to go inside.

I think I will.

But, not before I find some paper tissues, my fingers are bleeding badly.