Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Loving my tequilla

Jasmine's P.O.V.

"Hello students! I am pleased to see you all here. I hope you all have a great year! Today, unfortunatelly, you will not have any classes, they start tomorrow. But, at least I could introduce you too our new students! Ariel Shelley and Esmeralda Oreille. Third student still didn't show up. Your proffesors names will hang right on that board over there. Thank you for your attention and see you all tomorrow!" Ms. Cruella said and left the stage.

I don't like her. At all.

Nobody does, she is a principal just because she is fucking around with our towns mayor... Literally fucking around.

Poor guy.

I started walking towards my friends, Tiana and Pochahontas, but we call her Poc.

They are in two different groups of people, but we always find time to hang around.

"Hey guys!" I said to them and they kinda squeled.

We pulled ourselves in a big group hug.

"How was your summer?" I asked them.

I spent my whole summer with my dad and the rest of family in Dubai.

We have a large mansion there and I love it.

"Boring... My weed was the only thing which was keeping me alive." Poc said dramatically.

She actually doesn't look like a druggie.

Her black hair is black and straight, but Poc isn't.

Haha!

She is wearing a white Celine t-shirt which reached her belly, but you can't see it because she is wearing high-waisted jeans with suspenders.

I love her style... I wish I could look awesome while wearing a freaking sheet over my body.

But, that side of me is only for the boys. Haha.

"I was hanging around with Lottie the whole summer. It was great." Tia said the 'great' part srcastically.

They are best friends, but Lottie can be boring sometimes and she is a really big snob.

Other than that, she is a cool girl.

"Hey, excuse me?" A girl said to me.

I think she is one of the new girls.

"Yes?" I said to her.

"Can you please show me where are toiletes? I am new here."

She sounded French to me...

I looked at Tia and Poc, they nodded their heads which meant I can go.

"Okay, let me show you." I told her and she smiled.

When we started walking, I asked her: "What is your name? My name is Jasmine A'grab, but everyone calls me Jas."

"Nice to meet you Jas. I am Esmeralda Oreille and friends call me Esme."

She sounded nice. I think we are going to be great friends.

"Here you go, this is a place were we poop." I said dramatically and she laughed.

When I opened the doors, she acted suprisingly and faked a brittish accent: "I want to poop here!"

I burst out of laughing.

Scrath great friends, we will be best friends.

Snow White's P.O.V.

"I ran to school because of this fucking speech?!" Aurora complained while the three of us were having a gossip party in music room.

People rarely come here, so it's nice and quiet.

"Yeah yeah, your life is miserable... But not miserable as Erics! God, did you saw that zit on his forehead?! It's like he is going to have another head!" Cindy shouted to Aurora.

We just laughed and I playfully smacked Cindys arm.

"Well, you are probably right... Are we going to Wonderland tonight?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Of course! I bought a beautiful dress and I need to wear it today." Aurora clapped with her hands.

I giggled and pulled out a tequilla from my purse.

Hey, don't judge. I drink only when it's a celebration!

And today we celebrate... ahm, we celebrate... wait, I will tell you... Ms. DeVils great speech!

Yeah.

"Oh my God, Snow did I ever tell you how much I love you?" Aurora said to me excitedly.

"Yes, but you can do it again." I chuckled.

Cindy took the tequilla and started to make a toast: "To Snow White, the best stupid bitch I have ever meet!"

Aurora and I laughed and the two of them shouted the whole time: "To Snow White! To Snow White!"

Man, I love them.

Once we finished, I threw the bottle through a window. YOLO.

"Wanna meet in my house before the party? We could get dress up there." Aurora asked us and we nodded.

"Alright, see you at 7 p.m. in my house. Don't bother to knock, just walk in."

With that, she left the school and started walking towards her house.

"Hey, are we going to grab some coffee? I am dying for some." Cindy asked.

In her language, coffee meant let's get high and do some weird shit.

How can I say no?

I gave her a huge smile and said: "Sure."