Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Lockdown

Belle's P.O.V.

I needed to stay with new teachers to show them around the school.

This is Cruellas job, but she had some other bussines.

A.k.a. smoking her fifth pack of cigarettes today.

Seriously, I hope she dies.

"We are now in our schools mess hall, which is the last thing I needed to show you." I sighed and left the room.

I didn't like any of those people.

There was this chick Malefiecnt... I think that was her name, I'm not sure.

Anyways, her make-up was all over her face like, she used her liquid eyeliner as a fucking eyebrow filler.

That kind of people nobody likes.

When all of the teachers left, I locked the school and started going towards my house.

I am living with my eccentric father and my little puppy Mercredi, because in French it means Wednesday and I love The Adams Family.

While I was walking, I remembered that tonight is that big party at Wonderland.

Fuck, I don't have company for it.

I quickly stopped walking and pulled out my iPhone from a pocket on my cardigan.

Under 'Contacts' I had Jade, Tiana, that new girl Ariel... Hey, I could call her!

I pressed 'Call' and started walking again.

"Hello?"

Yes! She answered!

"Hi! It's me Belle."

"Do you need something?"

"Yeah, I was thinking if you want to go with me to that party tonight... I'm sure it will be awesome!"

"Uhm, yeah sure."

"Okay, we will meet in my house, the adress is 61 Rose Lane in two hours. Got it?"

"Got it. See you!"

Then I hung up.

I was close to my house, so I hurried a little bit.

My room is in a mess and I need to clean it up before Ariel comes.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

Esme and I were fucking around in girls bathroom.

You know - taking selfies, talking about Esmes and this school...

She is soo funny.

"What about boys? Did one of them catched your eyes?" I said and  playfully smacked her shoulder.

"Actually... I'm gay." Esme said and smiled awkwardly.

Wow, didn't see that coming.

"That is the reason why I came to America. You see, I was in a strict catholic school and they didn't tolerate my sexual orientation." She said and frowned.

Oh my God. I can't believe she had to move because some people don't understand her...

You know what - society is to blame!

I hugged her and said: "Don't let those fuckboys ruin your day."

She chuckled and thanked me.

"Come on, let's go to my house and we can get ready for that party." I said and opened the doors.

When we got to the schools doors, I tried to opened them but they didn't want to open!

"Uhm Esme, can you help me?" I said and she nodded her head.

"It's locked Jas!" She said with a little panic in her voice.

Well, we are in some deep shit right now.

"Wait, I will call Belle, she probably locked it, so she could unlock it again..." I said and started looking for my iPhone.

When I finally reached it, my battery died.

You see, that is the life of an iPhone user... In one moment its 100% then you go to the bathroom and when you get back its already 2% .

Thanks Steve, really.

"Fuck, my battery died." I told Esme and she said: "My too."

"What are we going to do?" Esme said.

Our school doesn't have some kind of an emergency exit.

These are the only doors which lead out.

"Nothing. We can't do shit." I said and leaned against the doors.

"Actually, shit is the only thing we can do." She said and smirked evily.

Oh my God, I know this girl for 2 hours and I think I found my BFFL.

"Do you think what I am thinking?" I said with a little wink.

"Let's have a giant food fight through out this whole school!"

Okay, this girls imagination is a whole new level.

"Ready?" I said and turned towards the mess hall.

"Set?" She also turned towards it.

"Go!" We both said and started running in mess hall like crazy persons.