Bails and Whales (Part 2)

[Millie's POV]

     So.. I kissed Sadie, and she kissed back? It felt like... well, like when the Mind Flayer just wouldn't die so they hit him with fireworks.. Yeah, it felt like fireworks, exploding, not around me.. but inside me. As much as I had wanted to stay, I couldn't do that when Sadie was in an emotional state because of her falling out with Bailey. After that I promised myself not to do.. anything unless if she initiated it. I look over to her, she holds a notepad in her hand. "Call me old fashioned," I hum in response "..but pen and paper just looks so much more.. authentic." I nod in agreement as I find myself staring at her ginger locks, she had them all brushed to one side so that her neck was exposed on one side, on the latter, golden red flames cascaded down her shoulder. Her eyes twinkle, her skies of blue being predominantly swallowed by the pits of darkness, and along with them, the flickers of light. They danced within her eyes, threatening to cross the line between comfort and danger. Oh, and her lips, don't get me started on her lips. I blink and look away when both she and I have realized I've been staring too long.

     After a while of fiddling around with the pen, drawing random doodles and such, Sadie looks over at my notepad "Whales?" I look up at her, her gaze meeting mine "Mhm.. I've always loved whales." She chuckled "Really? I couldn't tell.." she trails off before slowly, gently taking the notepad from my hands "Hey.. this is cute!" She points to one specific whale, one that has a hat and a bowtie. I snicker "Oh, that one's name is Guillermo!" She giggles, handing it back to me "Never mind, Guillermo seems too special for you to part with." I smiled, pointing to another one "What about Penelope?" The ginger looked down at the whale who was decked out in a full tuxedo. "I like her.. she seems,, liberated." Sadie smiled at me, giving me a warm, toothy grin, there was something about her smile that always warmed my heart. "Mills, I think we found our whale.." I leaned in, giving her a hug, then slowly pulled back, looking into Sadie's eyes. I suddenly got an idea. I smirked, taking her hands in mine. "Mills?" She questioned, her face lighting up. I know she likes me,, but I won't do anything until she finds the courage to tell me. I quickly pin her against the couch, holding her arms above her head. "Uh.. whatcha doing there?" She chuckles nervously. I hold onto both of her wrists with my one hand "Mm.." I move my head around the room, scooting closer so I was straddling her by the legs. "Payback." I blurt out bluntly before I begin to tickle Sadie the way she was tickling me earlier. "Mil-Millie!" She giggles softly as I search for her extra ticklish spot. "H-Hey this isn't fairrr" She whine-giggles. The older woman was squirming underneath me, however unable to move from my grasp. I began to tickle a new spot, the nape of her neck. I got an unexpectedly loud laugh out of that, so loud that I used my hand that was holding her arms down to cover her mouth. I could feel her smirk against my hand. Then I felt something else against my hand, Sadie's tongue. At this I widened my eyes, stopped what I was doing, and scooted up until I was sitting on her stomach. I wasn't going to do anything but I wasn't going to tell her that just in case if she wanted to do something. I stared into her eyes, and she into mine. "You're a little minx aren't you?" She blushes deeply, I can tell she is out of breath. "Mmm.." She licks her lips quickly "Maybe.." Was that an invitation? I don't want to do the wrong thing and freak her out. "Why do you have to be so god damn shy all the time?" I whisper to myself, frustrated. "I am not! Just.. new to this." She smiles at me once again. "So.. would you mind if I..." I sprawl my arms out onto her chest, using them as a support. My face meets hers, I can feel her heart beating, her eyes go wide, but soften after a few seconds. She looks away, her face a bright crimson "....Go for it.." Her face is turned down to meet my right elbow. I sacrifice my support, gently lifting her chin up with my right hand. At first she looks at me, her sky blue eyes turned darker, almost like a storming sea. Her eyes slowly shut, until she's looking down at me with lidded eyes. I cup her cheek with my other hand, gently caressing it with my thumb. I want to do this right this time. I ghost my lips lightly against her own, she sits up a little bit, supporting herself on the throw pillow behind her. Her cold hands find their way around my waist, slowly trailing around my neck. I lean in, her lips are, in detailed analysis, as soft as I always imagined they would be.

[Sadie's POV]

     The kiss is soft, innocent at first. Then Millie quickens the pace, I of course, following her. Our lips find a rhythm to sinc to, and I began to play with her hair, her soft, brown, perfect hair. The kissing seemed to go on for a lifetime before Millie pulled away and started to take advantage of my exposed neck. I immediately felt insecure and gave her a light push, even though what she was doing felt good. "Not yet.. for now I just want this to be.." I tried thinking of a word, but all I could think of was innocent, and that made me more embarrassed. My thoughts were interrupted by a soft peck on the lips. "Okay. We can go slow, if that's what you want." I sigh, thanking my girlfriend? friend? Mills? for being so understanding. "...Mills?" She gives me another peck on the lips "Yeah?" she looks up at me with half-lidded eyes "What are we?" I quietly ask, honestly hoping she hadn't heard. The short brunette sits up and grabs my hands. "We can be whatever you want to be." I nod, reassuring her "Girlfriends..." I sigh, knowing I'll regret this part "But,, we can't tell anyone.. not yet." Her eyebrows turn up in a frown, it was very brief but still there. "Okay.. whatever you want." She smiles back at me. I lean up to give her a small peck on the lips. "Now," I smile warmly, rubbing my hands in hers. "Let's go call the company and introduce them to Penelope.. together."

N/A
1146 words
so uh.. yeah
let me know if you like it or if this is borderline creepy.. If there's anything I could change to make it better..
also if you haven't guessed..
Millie tops..
i tried to reflect their real personalities to a big extent, or at least their core ideals.. in a non creepy way, because I knew I'd hate it if it didn't feel authentic.. but uh.. if you didn't know,, spoiler..
Sadie's the big soft and quiet
Millie seemed like the more likely choice, kinda funny.. like they opposite their roles on Stranger Things but also not really,, idk
enjoy!
-Roza