IDK [TITLE]⚠️🚨!!SMUT!!🚨⚠️

💞Love-smut warning💞
If you aren't comfortable with smut, even the lightest form, I encourage you not to read this,(Nothing important happens)
 if you are- 
good for you,
you get to read a cringey attempt at something beautiful.

[Sadie's POV]

     Millie has been really on edge lately, like if I gave her the most wonderful compliment in the world, she would snap at me. I decided that words simply weren't enough. I sit on our bed, waiting for Millie to get home from her meeting. I still wasn't sure if I would be able to do this, but by the time I was about to chicken out, I heard the door open. 'Here we go.' I say to myself. "Love? Where are you?" I hear Millie call out, and I take a deep breath and then release it, "I'm in the bedroom." 

     Millie walks into the bedroom, she looks kinda agitated. "How was the mee-" "I don't want to talk about it." She says, clearly frustrated. I stand up and walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her from behind. "Anything I can do to help?" I whisper in her ear. "I don't think so.." I kiss her neck, pulling the blazer she was wearing off of her shoulders for better access. "You sure?" I whisper again. Millie turns around to face me, her eyes flickering to my own. She leans down to give me a long kiss, dripping with lust. She wraps her arms around my waist, slowly pushing me towards the bed. I break the kiss and shake my head, a small smirk on my face. "Not this time, love." She seems confused. "You're long overdue." I whisper, yet again. "A-are you sure?" She bites her lip. I shake my head "No," I lean up to kiss her, it's a slow, passionate kiss. I pull back slowly "But for you, I'm willing to try anything." 

     I pull her over to the bed by her waist. We both sit down on the bed, I sit up on my knees, leaning over her. We continue to kiss, my hands finding their way to her hips,  hers to my neck. This feels weird, it's a complete roll reversal, but I'm sure I can get used to it. I pull her jacket all the way off and press her down onto the mattress, crawling on top of her. I bite my lip as I try to think of how she would do this. I wrap my fingers around the bottom of her dress, slowly pulling it up and over her head, throwing it to the floor.  She blushes, she must feel vulnerable, I can use that to my advantage. I slip my own shirt over my head, taking a few seconds trying to figure out my next move. I quickly decide that trial and error is the best approach. I lean down to kiss Millie again, but I pull away softly before I get entranced. I start making a trail of kisses down her jaw, like she had done countless times before. When I reach her neck, I elongate the kisses. Eventually, I began to nip at the spot, waiting for a response. She erupts with whimpers, so I continue my action. After a good while of sucking the nape of her neck, I move down a bit, leaning up so I can see what I had done. I smile down at the masterpiece that is my girlfriend. 

     My hands make their way up from her hips to her chest, I make eye contact with her making sure that she's comfortable. When she nods, I slide my hands behind her back, unclasping her bra. She slides the straps off of her shoulders and throws it on the floor. I don't really know what to do now, I think she can tell. I blush at the thought of what is happening, crawling back up to meet her face again. I give her a small peck before crawling back down until I reach her abdomen, hooking my fingers around the rim of her underwear. I look back up at her for confirmation, when I get it, I slowly slide the material down her legs, throwing them on the floor with everything else. When I see her, exposed like that, I get nervous and feel like I'm gonna mess up or not know what I'm doing. While I'm distracted by my thoughts, Millie reaches down and grabs my hand, reassuring me. I smile, giving her a small nod. She lets my hand go as I approach her, I slowly insert a finger, unsure of what I'm doing. I look up to see if I'm doing anything wrong, I carefully curl the finger, watching her reaction. She bites her lip, which must be a good sign. I lean down a little, sliding in another finger. This time, I hear some cute, little noises, I smile at my accomplishment, no matter how small. I decide to stop teasing her, so I begin to lick her core, I receive loud moans in exchange. I add a third finger, starting to pump them in and out as I curl them. I notice that she likes that, and after a while, I can feel her tighten around me, I know what this means, so I flatten my tongue and lap at her soft spot, curling my fingers and then pumping my hand. I can see that she's shaking, so I quicken my pace, letting her ride out her orgasm. Once she stops shaking, I slowly pull my fingers out, licking them off. She tastes different than I expected, but it's not a bad different. 

     I crawl up and lay beside her. She looks at me with a face that says she's proud. "You did great, I love you." I look up at her, giving her a small kiss "I love you too." She smirks and the next thing I know, I'm pinned against the mattress. "Now it's your turn."

N/A
937 words
God, I'm sorry
I hate myself because of how bad this is
I mean- it is my first attempt at smut in a long ass time, like, 5 years- but still..
I highly recommend you don't share this with your grandma, or anyone else, for that matter.
I'll try to update as soon as possible to get that out of your brain- so..
I hope you enjoy this garbage while it lasts- 
not joking I might delete this in 24 hours, haven't decided.
-Roza