Firsts and Lasts

[Millie's POV]

     Sadie and I are cuddling on the couch, she has been crying because of how Finn threatened her. "Why.. Why didn't you tell me he made bail, Sadie?" Her breath hitches "I thought I could protect you.. I didn't think he would show up." I sigh, running my hands through her beautiful hair "Sads.. I can protect myself." She shakes her head "Mills, you were broken.. he broke you.. I didn't want him to do it again." I smile, giving her a kiss on the head. "Love, you don't have to worry about me, or him for that matter. I pressed charges against him for coming within 100 feet of me. He's done." She smiles up at me "How about we continue where we left off?" I look at her concerned "Are you sure? You did get borderline harassed?" She giggles "I'm fine, I.. think I want to.. well" She sits up to give me a kiss, it was one dripping with desire. "Okay, but tell me if it's too much, we can stop whene-" I'm cut off by those sweet, small lips crashing onto my own. I gently push Sadie onto the bed, immediately straddling her stomach. I lean over and shower her with kisses, leading a trail down her face to her neck. I move my hands down to her hips, pulling at the hem of her shirt. She nods her head, a blushing mess. I smirk, slowly taking the shirt off of her. I look at her for a second, she looks down and off to the side, biting her lip. "Sad?" She hums in response. I remove one of my hands from her hips, tip-toeing it up from her belly to her chest, until I reach her chin. I lightly grab her chin, lifting her head up. Awe, she looks so cute when she's flustered. "Are you okay?" She looks into my eyes, nodding "Yeah.. you just make me feel.. shy." I lick my lips, "You make me feel sexy." Her eyes widen, her face is now crimson "S-sexy?" I nod "Because you are sexy." She bites her lip, trying to look down, but she can't "Proceed." Is all I hear her say, so I do.

[Sadie's POV]

     I wake up next to Millie, I feel very exposed, but also comfortable. I guess we did it, finally.. after all those years. I try to get up so I can get dressed, I have to meet with a client, afterall. So I get out of bed, waking Millie in the process. "Love, where are you going?" She softly grumbles, clearly tired. "I'm meeting with a client, would you like to come?" She giggles, nodding. "Especially after what happened with your last client." She winks. I remember that she was my last client, and she almost kissed me on our first meeting. "Yes, especially after that commotion you caused." I chuckle, Millie furrows her eyebrows in thought. "Hey, why did you tell me that you didn't like girls?" I smile warmly at her "I thought that as soon as we kissed, you would think it was a mistake.. that you were drunk, that it would ruin our friendship." She leans over and gives me a small peck on the lips. "If only you had known I had been obsessed with you since  the first time I saw you." I blush "I love you." "I love you too." I go to get ready, Millie doing the same. We reunite inside of my car, driving to the meeting location.

     When we get there, we walk in hand in hand. It's kind of an old warehouse, the floors are wooden, everything screams 'serial killer.' When we are shown to the main room, I am met with a familiar face. My eyes go wide, and my skin goes cold. Oh dear god.

A/N
641 words
a little short, sorry my mind is foggy
I may do a smut in the future but it's been a while and I'm even rusty at makeout scenes so.. I'll have to practice before I feel confident enough to deliver such a, gravitating thing
but cliff hanger
who do you think the client is gonna be??
Comment if you like, or didn't so i can improve
If you like my stories and you're willing, share them with others, or vote or anything really helps
ALSO
HOLY CRAP THANK Y'ALL FOR #8 IN SILLIE!!
Being even in the top ten had been such a dream since I first found wattpad back in 2016, I've changed a lot since then and so has my writing style, and my account, multiple, multiple times.. but anyways,, I hope you like it!
Until next time, Enjoy!
-Roza