Chapter 10: Good Morning, Beautiful

Good Things Take Time. 

"Hey, beautiful

"Hey, beautiful." I hear Michael say as he knocks on the bedroom door. 

Last night I told him how I felt. How I wanna give this a chance. Give us a chance. I do care about him. I honestly do. I'm scared as shit. But this feeling in my gut is telling me to take this chance. He slept on the sofa and I slept in his bed last night. This was the best sleep I've gotten in such a long time. Thank you, Michael. 

"Come in." 

I was sitting in the middle of his bed. My legs crossed and in my thoughts. I wanna get back into meditation. But, it's so hard to clear my mind. Spencer still haunts my soul. I know he isn't done with me. Michael enters with the cutest and most innocent smile I've ever seen. I feel all warm inside from seeing him. Am I happy? 

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you." He says looking down at his feet. 

Awe he has on Mickey Mouse socks. 

"You didn't." I say as I move to the side of the bed. 

"I don't know if you are hungry but, I made breakfast."

"Mm, yes. I'm starving." I say with a giggle as I hop off the bed.

I walk over to him. Feeling a huge smile on my face. 

"Ya killing me Jackson. It smells so damn good." I say before walking out of the room. 

I hear him laugh before the door closes. The kitchen table was set. Omelet, fresh fruit, french toast, hash browns and, orange juice. 

"I hope it isn't too much." He says from behind me. 

Making me jump a little. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

I turn to face him. 

"You didn't." I say as I hook my pinky with his. "I'm eating some of everything."

He looks down at our pinkies and I see his cheeks turn a slight crimson. Awe is he blushing. He's so darn cute. Our eyes connect. He slowly pulls me closer to him. Kiss me, Michael. His eyes brows scrunch together from the sounds of my stomach talking. Damn it. He starts laughing. 

"You're so damn cute." He says as his laughter comes to calm. "Let me feed you beautiful."

Feed me?

"Okay." I say lowly without realizing. 

He pulls my chair out and I sit down.

"Thank you." I say while blushing. 

He places a quick peck on my forehead. Damn, my heart. I've never had a man kiss my forehead before. I grab his arm as I stand up quickly. 

"Aria." He whispers. 

I don't respond. I wrap my arms around his back and bury my face into his chest. Thank you, Michael. Thank you so much.