Chapter 11: Somethin' About Ya

You're my happy place. 

Ari and I stepped into the stadium together and all eyes were on us

Ari and I stepped into the stadium together and all eyes were on us. No one moved an inch. No one blinked. Is it just because we came in together. That we are late or the fact that I'm holding her hand. I need to keep her near me at all times. I know Spencer is here. Frank told me as soon as I got here. He better keep his distance from her. I could fight him again. But, I want Aria to be safe more than anything else. 

"Are you okay dear?" I whisper in her ear as we approached the stage. 

She hums in response with a faint smile. I give her hand a gentle squeeze and she looks at me. A low giggle escapes her closed mouth. I smile at her. She's so damn beautiful. 

"Ari." Rico and Roxy yell out as they rush to the end of the stage. 

"You're here." Roxy says looking between us. 

Both their eyes fall to our intertwined fingers. I felt her grip loosened. I know she wants to embrace her friends. I'm just not ready for her to be away from me. 

"Ok." Rico says as they stood in front of us. "Something has happened between you two." She says pointing a finger between us. 

"Yeah. Ya'll's vibe is different." Roxy says as she crosses her arms. 

Ari looks up at me with that dimpled smile of hers. That smile makes me fall more for her. I believe I am falling in love with her. She has my heart damn it. 

"Awe Mike is feeling our girl." Rico teases. 

"Yeah. He's over there gushing over her. Blushing and everything." Roxy adds.

Curse my light complexion. Aria wraps her arms around me quickly. Making my heart race. She stands on her tippy toes and comes closer to my ear. 

"You got me right?" She whispers. 

"Always dear." I whisper back as I hold her close to me. 

"Tell us."Roxy whines. 

"Yeah, don't keep us in the dark honey bee." 

I wanna love all of her. 

"Come on." Rico whines. "Now y'all are just playing games."

Aria looks at her two friends. 

"What are you whining about?" She asks them.

"What's going on between you two?" Rico asks. 

"Are y'all together?" Roxy says getting to the point. 

Ari looks back at me with though beautiful big eyes of hers. 

"Are we together?" She asks in a whisper. 

"Do you wanna be with me sweetheart?" I ask back in the same tone. 

"I told you, I wanna try this with you." She replies.