три

[ three ]

"Did you hear?" Hongjoong asked Seonghwa. "HueningKai, he's holding a big party at his house."

"Really?" Yeosang jumped in and Hongjoong nodded. 

"Yeah, there'll be drinks and all. It's this friday." Hongjoong confirmed, and Seonghwa let out a squeal.

"Then there's no way I'm missing it."

Beomgyu looked...uninterested. A big party; he's never been to one. Parties have never been his type. His personality might seem like he was a big bully and a bad guy, but that was just when Taehyun was around. To give the younger boy a taste of his own medicine.

He was a sunshine, literally and he was the among best students of his class But when it came to Taehyun, he forgot all his morals and the good reputation he had. That was how much Taehyun's presence annoyed him.

"Oh yes, Yeonjun told me about it." Soobin said nonchalantly, and looked up at the rest of the guys. "Parties are boring without alcohol anyway."

"Beomgyu?" Soobin asked. 

He shook his head. "No way. You know I hate parties. And especially if that asshole is there." Beomgyu pointed out. "No, no, never."

"Don't be a bore, Beomgyu." Hongjoong said, and Beomgyu shrugged.

"We all know that Taehyun can be an ass sometimes. That doesn't mean you'll stop living life." Yeosang said and Beomgyu looked at Soobin who shrugged at him.

"Sometimes?"Beomgyu asked."HA! He's always being fucking annoying-"

"Talking 'bout me, huh, shortie?" Taehyun walked past Beomgyu and smirked.

"You stalking me, huh Kang?" Beomgyu snapped his head back at the slightly taller male.

"I've got better stuff to do than stalk you." Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"Anyway y'all, see you at the party? My bestie's boyfriend is hosting the party, isn't it so, Yeonjun-hyung?" Taehyun asked, and put a hand around Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Yup." Yeonjun replied, sweeping his hair back in a swift motion. "Huening's parents go away for a week, and so what's better than getting to know everyone in the school?"

Soobin mumbled something like 'whatever', and went back to staring at the trees in the distance. 

"Nice phone case, Beomgyu." Taehyun mocked, looking at the pink hello kitty themed phone case.

"Do you want it?" Beomgyu snapped, and Taehyun rolled his eyes.

Not wanting to argue further, Taehyun walked away with Yeonjun, leaving Soobin and Beomgyu with Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Yeosang.

"I'm going." Seonghwa declared. "What about you, Soobin?"

"Have I ever turned down a party before?" Soobin asked, and the others shook their heads. "Of course I'm going, and this time..." Soobin looked at Beomgyu.

Soobin smirked when he made eye contact with Beomgyu, and the younger tensed up. 

"No way." Beomgyu threw his hands in the air. "I know that look, and no. I'm not coming."

"Beomgyuuuuu!"Soobin pouted. "I'll be all alone."

"You've done this a million times." Beomgyu sighed. "And Yeosang will keep you company when Hongjoong and Seonghwa disappear to get high and fuck." Beomgyu said, looking towards the couple.

"Hey, you're just jealous that we're so cute." Hongjoong defended and Beomgyu stuck a tongue out at them.

"Yeah, sure." He sassed. "Anyway, I'm not coming for fucks sake. I'd rather spend the night finishing that political science project we got last week. I don't even know why case studies are so goddamn important."

"So you'd do that, but not come and get high with me?" Soobin asked, pushing his bottom lip out.

"Ew, don't do that." Beomgyu said. "And, yes I'm not getting high with y'all. Enjoy." Beomgyu got up from his seat, stretching.

"No." Soobin said. "If you're not coming willingly, then I'll drug you and take you to the party."

"What's with you guys and damaging your liver?" Beomgyu sighed. "Leave me alone, I want to lead a good life with perfectly fine body parts."

"Fine." Soobin said, he turned to Seonghwa, "We'll make sure that Beomgyu is wearing one of his cute nightsuits when we bring him over to the party." 

"Fuck you." Beomgyu pointed to Soobin. "Fuck you, you and you." Beomgyu pointed to Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Yeosang respectively.

"Why me?" Yeosang complained. "I'm willing to give Soobin company so that he doesn't irritate you."

"Yes, I'm sorry Yeosang." Beomgyu walked upto the said male and patted his head. "Look, Yeosang is my favourite now."

"Beomgyu why do you need to be so stubborn?" Hongjoong asked. "Can you not do one thing for that poor friend of yours?" he pointed at Soobin, who made a face at Beomgyu, trying to guilt trip him.

"Ugh, fine." Beomgyu agreed, and Soobin hugged him in victory. "But no drinking."

Soobin looked at him and then shrugged. "Fine, let's see."

"I swear I'm not gonna drink, okay?" Beomgyu promised. "And you need to promise that you'd stay with me."

"Uhhh..." Soobin thought about it.

"Fine." Soobin gave in. 

"Deal?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yup, it's a deal." Soobin clapped his hands. "Let's go!"

"Where to?"  Beomgyu asked confusedly.

"You stupid." Soobin sighed. "The party is on a friday. And today is...?"

"...a friday. Oh god, no." Beomgyu groaned. 

"Let's get you dressed!" Soobin clapped his hands joyfully and Beomgyu groaned.

"Will I have to over dress?" Beomgyu asked, and the look on Soobin's face said it all.

Today was going to be the worst fucking day ever.

___________________________________________