девять

[ nine ] 

Walking in to the school premises on Monday along with Soobin, Beomgyu smiled to himself. Mission 'Be nice to Taehyun no matter what' was a go go.

Looking left and then right, Beomgyu tried to look around for Taehyun. It felt weird, because for once, Beomgyu wasn't trying to run away from Taehyun. 

If Beomgyu had to be honest, he was slightly scared of Taehyun. Even after listening to his story, Beomgyu can't help but be intimidated by Taehyun's looks.

His hair is extremely straight, which for some reason scared Beomgyu a lot. People with straight air have a scary aura, Beomgyu would say. 

Secondly, his eyes. They were almost lifeless, and spoke no emotion. Which again, scared Beomgyu.The way Taehyun sent meaningless glares with eyes to people around him, would make anyone's hair stand on an end. 

Third, his laugh. Yes, Beomgyu knows that a laugh is usually a positive trait, but Taehyun...was different. Their first encounter as kids involved Taehyun laughing at him, and so it scared him too.

Fourth, his built. His entire body structure screamed 'I'm more powerful than you, if you mess with me, you're dead meat.' Slightly descriptive, but Beomgyu feels that on a different level.

In other words, Beomgyu is scared of Taehyun.

And that's why Soobin is sure that Beomgyu is going chicken out very soon. If Soobin was honest, Beomgyu couldn't hurt anyone. But when it came to Taehyun, he'd be ready to get red on his hands. 

And the same Beomgyu being nice to Taehyun? Nice joke.

"Oye, you see him anywhere?" Beomgyu whispered, and Soobin looked uninterested. 

"I'm literally standing next to you? If you can't see him around I can't either." Soobin pointed out, and Beomgyu giggled at that.

"You're a little higher than me. Can't you see better than me?"

Soobin hmped. "No, I can't."

"What a waste, that height." Beomgyu cursed, and Soobin smacked his head. 

"Why don't you just get to class?" Soobin asked. "You'll see him in class anyway.He'll diss you the moment you step foot in the class, I bet."

"Right." Beomgyu snapped his fingers, and then patting Soobin's shoulder (he had to make an effort to stretch his hand upwards), he jogged lightly to his class.

Soobin looked straight and made his way to his class. 

He felt a hand on his back, and Soobin looked back. HueningKai and Yeonjun. The last people that he wanted to see. 

"Hey Soobin." HueningKai said, and smiled at Soobin. 

Soobin smiled back bitterly, and greeted him. "Hello."

"Hi, Soobin." Came a voice which was once melody to his ears, but just sounded annoying now. If it wasn't obvious, it was Yeonjun.

Soobin looked at him, and didn't smile. Instead, he turned his head back, and began walking away from the two. Why the fuck was Yeonjun everywhere?