четыре

[ four ] 

Beomgyu groaned as he took a look of himself in the mirror.

He was definitely going to make Soobin pay for this. 

Soobin had pulled out clothes from the depths of Beomgyu's closet, and some of them were even unfamiliar to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu just wanted to sleep through the night, but Soobin had other plans for him.

"Beomgyu! Hurry up, will you?" Soobin's voice came, and Beomgyu did his hair and left the room.

"You look hot as fuck, dude." Soobin commented, checking Beomgyu out.

"Pervert, get lost." Beomgyu smacked Soobin's arm.

"I'm kidding." Soobin giggled. "Let's go now!"

________________________________________________________________

Beomgyu got out of the vehicle, and he knew he was already regretting this.

"Soobin." Beomgyu whispered at the taller male who seemed extremely excited. "I wanna go back."

"Nope." Soobin said "You're not backing out now."

Beomgyu was soon dragged by the sleeve of his jacket into the house, and he whined loudly.

Entering the house, Beomgyu looked around at all the people in the place. He was already feeling sick. It was everything he imagined to be and more, neon and flashy lights, messy surroundings and tipsy people.

Maybe it was worse that what Beomgyu had imagined. 

He had decided; his only intention was to sit quietly in a corner and watch these people get super drunk, or 'party hard', however they say it.

He knew that Soobin wouldn't stick to his promise of staying with Beomgyu, and hence he knew that he needed to keep Soobin seated next to him the entire time. Even if it meant that Soobin didn't have the slightest bit of fun.

Beomgyu clung onto Soobin's sleeve, and pulled him to the side. 

"Pst, Soobin." Beomgyu said, and Soobin finally paid attention to him. "Find me a place to sit somewhere."

Soobin looked at him in disbelief. "Dude, look. The entire room is right in front of you." Soobin pointed at the room. "Go sit anywhere. There are tons of people around, you'll bang off with anyone."

"I don't intend to bang off with anyone." Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "I just want to sit in an empty corner."

"Empty corner..." Soobin looked around in a confused manner. Every corner of the house was filled, and he literally couldn't find Beomgyu a place.

"Look, go sit there." Soobin pointed, and Beomgyu's eyes followed Soobin's finger.

Soobin was pointing at the big table, where all the alcoholic drinks were kept. Beomgyu's eyes widened, and he shook his head violently.

"I can't sit there!" Beomgyu argued. "All the weird and scary drunk people will come there."

"Well then," Soobin shrugged. "That was the only place you could sit at. Or maybe you could come hang out with me and Yeosang." He offered.

"No, no, never." Beomgyu said. "I'm scared only by the thought of seeing a drunk you. I don't want  to see you drunk. I can imagine it, and you'd be scary."

"Suit yourself," Soobin laughed, and then ditching his best friend in the house where he knew literally no one, he walked away to his group of friends who'd actually drink with him.

"I'll get him tomorrow when he's sober." Beomgyu muttered bitterly to himself, and then tried to get past the crowd of people. 

While reaching the other side of the room, Beomgyu noticed that he saw a few kids who looked familiar from school, and some looked new. Maybe HueningKai had a big group of friends.

People were literally all over each other, and Beomgyu found it extremely hard to walk even two steps without bumping into someone.

They're all drunk, but I'm sober. He reminded himself. 

Once he finally reached the other side of the room, (felt like he just crossed the seven seas) he picked up a chair, and sat down , literally in the corner.

From there, he could see the entire room, but literally no one could see him. Perfect. The only not so perfect thing was the fact that the room reeked of alcohol. Beomgyu knew that he'd have to deal with this. Another hour or so, and Soobin would be super tipsy, and then Beomgyu would fled back home.

What a superb plan.

But till then, Beomgyu would have to find something to distract himself. Hm...

Oh right! He was a teenage in the twenty first century, and he owned a phone! Thanking his parents for letting him have a phone, Beomgyu tried to occupy himself with it.

Not five minutes later, a chirpy girl walked upto Beomgyu, making him groan internally.

"Beomgyu!" Seoun greeted in a very cheerful voice, and Beomgyu took some time to process the voice. Oh no, not again.

"Hey Beomgyu." Seoun said, and pulled a chair next to Beomgyu and sat down.

"Hi."

"You're at a party?" Seoun asked.

"Does it look like I'm in one?"

"Yes of course, silly." She giggled.

"Oh, thank you for telling me." Beomgyu spoke in an extremely sarcastic tone. "I literally thought I was in Church."

"Ahahah, you're so funny, Beomgyu." Seoun laughed, and he looked at her in disbelief. Did she not sense the sarcasm in his voice?

"You look bored." She pointed out.

Not bothering  to be mean to her anymore, because there was not another sober soul in the room, Beomgyu nodded. "I don't like parties, and Soobin ditched me."

"Oh, I know what you can do." She said and Beomgyu's face lit up. "What is it?"

"You can obviously go and drink a little." Soeun said. "There's that red bottle over there-"

"No, stop." Beomgyu said, and she shut up immediately.

"I don't drink. And I don't intend on getting drunk either." Beomgyu clarified, and he saw Soeun make a confused face at him.

"Oh, no no!" She said. "I'm not asking you to get drunk drunk. Just probably a glass or two. And probably go with the one with a lower alcohol concentration."

"But what if I end up getting drunk?" Beomgyu asked, and Soeun shook her head.

"One glass won't get you drunk, Beomgyu. Plus the one I like has around only a twenty percent alcohol concentration." She explained. "I'm sure you won't get tipsy." 

Beomgyu looked at her, and then down back in his lap. One glass which wasn't completely alcohol won't hurt him, right? He was sure that he had a high tolerance, even though he had never drunk before.

Hoping that his assumption was right, he made up his mind. He would try and drink slowly, and if he felt it get weird, he'd leave it instantly.

"Okay." Beomgyu agreed. "But only one glass." He said, mainly trying to promise it to himself.

__________________________________________