восемь

[ eight ] 

Beomgyu woke up when the light hit his face.

His head hurt so fucking much. Did someone hit his head with a mace?

The room wasn't familiar to him at all. And Beomgyu slept alone? Who was the one who was hugging him from the back?

Turning back violently, Beomgyu was face to face with a sleeping Taehyun. 

Wait- Taehyun?

Beomgyu flung Taehyun's hand off his body. Oh gosh, the fucking audacity to touch him. How dare he-

But first, what the hell was Beomgyu doing in this room? And why the hell was he sleeping with Taehyun- Kang Taehyun out of all the people in the world?

Holding up his head, and trying to recall the incidents of the night, his eyes diverted towards the empty bottle of alcohol. And then it all came back to him.

How Soobin dragged him to the party; how he drank something under the influence of Soeun, how he got pathetically drunk and how he ended up with Taehyun. Scenes of Taehyun crying in the night came back to him, and he remembered being seated in Taehyun's lap while he cried. 

Recalling the story Taehyun told him about his parents, Beomgyu almost pitied him. No one actually cared about how the boy was and everything he did was taken negatively. On the other hand, everyone was mean to him, too. 

He was done with life, Beomgyu thought. That's why he drank so much. 

Looking at Taehyun sleeping peacefully after having cried so much last night, Beomgyu couldn't help but be sad for him. Obviously, Beomgyu was human and it hurt him to see someone sad like this.Even if it was his top bully, Taehyun. 

Not wanting to disturb the sleeping boy, Beomgyu got up slowly, and left the room.

_____________________________________________________

"Damnit, Soobin." Beomgyu cursed, and pointed accusingly at him. "Why the hell did you even take me to that party?"

"Don't complain now." Soobin sighed and shrugged. "Just take the pills and get to bed. You're being annoying."

"Ughh." Beomgyu whined.

"You're the one at fault, really." Soobin pointed out. "I asked you to come with me, but you decided to reject me. If that wouldn't have happened, I would've make sure that you stopped drinking before you made a fool out of yourself." 

"And then when I finally found you, and when I was trying to make you calm down, you ran away?!" Soobin looked pissed. "You ran away, and landed up god knows where, and you slept at his house for the night. All. Alone. Do you even know how fucking dangerous-"

"Fine!" Beomgyu screamed back. "I know I messed up!" beomgyu mumbled angrily.

"Then don't complain." Soobin concluded and Beomgyu sighed. Taehyun and his tear strained face wasn't leaving his mind. Should he tell Soobin about it...?

"Uh, Soobin?" Beomgyu called out slowly, knowing that he had to be sweet with Soobin to ask something. After all, he had been screaming at Soobin not moments ago, which lead to the intensity of headache to increase. 

"Hm?"

"I wasn't alone last night." Beomgyu said slowly, and Soobin whipped his head back.

"What?" Soobin questioned, raising an eyebrow. "You obviously didn't fuck a chick, because you could barely walk straight, how'd you even know how to have sex while you're drunk?" Soobin checked off possible outcomes on his fingers."If it's not sex, then-" Soobin went on, and then stopped. "You didn't fuck anyone, right?"