семь

[ seven ] 

Taehyun had literally no idea how this happened. 

One moment he was busy drowning himself in alcohol, and the next, Beomgyu had hopped on his back. Due to the lack of consciousness of both the males, he couldn't ask anyone either.

It wasn't like he was sober anyway.

After running away from Beomgyu, Taehyun had gulped down the contents of countless bottles, and he didn't even realise when he was falling into it. He just kept drinking, and didn't stop.

Beomgyu giggled. "Your back is c-comfortable."  

"Thank y-you." Taehyun replied, gripping on Beomgyu thighs and making sure to walk straight. Mission failed. 

Taehyun tripped over nothing, causing both males to topple over. Taehyun fell down first, and Beomgyu fell over him, wincing out in pain.

"Owie." Beomgyu rubbed his elbow, which hit the ground.

"Get o-off me-" Taehyun pushed Beomgyu off, and Beomgyu complied, getting off Beomgyu.

"Oops." Beomgyu giggled, and Taehyun rubbed his butt.

After getting over the shock of falling down with Beomgyu on his back, Taehyun made both of them get up.

"C-Come with me." Taehyun held his hand, and pulled Beomgyu along with him.

On a regular day, Beomgyu wouldn't even want to stay around Taehyun, let alone allow him to hold his hand. But since both the males were drunk as fuck and had no idea what they were doing, Beomgyu let himself be dragged by Taehyun into the nearest room. 

Taehyun shut the door, not caring about the fact that the house didn't belong to him and that it wasn't very nice of him to just barge into someone's room. But he was drunk, and once again his manners went down the drain. Not like he had any when he was sober, anyway.

Beomgyu went and sat on the bed and made himself comfortable. Taehyun followed.

"Didn't you say t-that you were gonna bring some more j-juice?" Beomgyu asked, and Taehyun eyed the bottle in his hand. He put it away. He felt sick.

"No juice for you." Taehyun said harshly, which made Beomgyu frown.

"Why?"

"Because you're drunk." Taehyun replied, and Beomgyu stuck his tongue out. "Y-you too, bully."

"Bully?" Taehyun turned back, and Beomgyu nodded, giggling loudly. 

"Y-you're mean, and bad." Beomgyu said. "That means you're a bully."

"Why did you drink so m-much?" Taehyun asked, trying to keep himself stable. It was hard, after the enormous intake of alcohol.

"I don't know." Beomgyu shrugged cutely. A drunk Taehyun admitted that it was cute, but a sober Taehyun would want to punch him. "S-Soeun gave me something."

"Why did y-you drink so much?" Beomgyu asked, and looked at Taehyun expectantly, waiting for an answer.  

Taehyun looked into Beomgyu's big eyes, and then down at his lap. Why did he drink afterall?

Taehyun was disliked by his parents from day one. He tried to be perfect for his parents, always, doing well in his studies, being an all rounder in sports, and being super friendly.

But his parents never really acknowledged his presence in the house It was always Soeun, and never Taehyun. He tried to be a good brother and be a good role model for his sister. 

When the boy realised at the age of eleven that his parents were never going to pay him any sort of positive attention, he turned bad. He tried to go against anything they said. 

And that's when Taehyun began to gain the reputation he had in his school, and in front of his parents. The only person he allowed to know his real self was Soeun, and no one else.

"Hey, why d-don't you say anything?" Beomgyu asked, looking at Taehyun and shaking his hand, which he had been holding.

Taehyun didn't make eye contact, but instead, his eyes started to water from all the things pent up inside him.

___________________________________________________

Taehyun gripped Beomgyu's shoulders tightly, and sobbed loudly into them.

He pulled Beomgyu closer to him, and burried his face in Beomgyu's silky hair.

"It's okay, Taehyun." Beomgyu assured slurry, his own vision going white every once in a while.

"I-I hate it all!" Taehyun sobbed louder. "I don't- I really don't want to be bad, B-beomgyu. I just can't live up to my parents -"

Beomgyu rubbed Taehyun's back, and he was practically seated in his lap. Taehyun, who usually was the bully he was, suddenly felt so small, and so vulnerable.

He didn't seem as strong as he really looked like.

Taehyun couldn't even form coherent sentences, just broken 'I'm sorry', 'I hate life', 'I'm worst's were pouring out of his mouth.

He scrunched his eyes shut near the crook of Beomgyu's neck, and then realised how tiny the elder was, when he was seated on his lap.

"You have a s-small waist. S'cute." Taehyun hicupped, and Beomgyu laughed.

"Shut up, bully. You're drunk." Beomgyu giggled and Taehyun giggled along with him.

"You're drunk too, tiny waist." Taehyun said, and Beomgyu punched his chest.

"Hey! Don't call me that!" Beomgyu complained, and Taehyun cooed. "I have a name! A nice name! B-E-O-M-J-Y-U!"

"It's G," Taehyun said, the alcohol getting to weird parts of his body. He felt this rush of heat through his body, which was telling him to stop drinking now, and just sleep, but no Taehyun had to drink his problems away.

"It's G, not J." Taehyun said, reaching for the abandoned bottle of alcohol on the other side of the bed, but Beomgyu slapped his hand away.

"It's J, Taehyun. And d-dont touch the bottle again." Beomgyu giggled, and Taehyun giggled along with him.

"This alcohol is disgusting." Beomgyu said and Taehyun nodded. "Why the hell why did we drink this?"

"I don't know." Taehyun said, and Beomgyu rested his head on Taehyun's shoulder.

"I want m-more-" Taehyun declared once again,and Beomgyu gave up.

"You'll die like this." Beomgyu whispered, and rested his head on Taehyun's chin.

"Are y-you feeling better?" Beomgyu asked, after Taehyun had stopped crying and was hiccupping lightly. 

"Y-Yes." Taehyun said, and held Beomgyu's hand tighter. He felt nice and warm with Beomgyu.

"Promise me that you won't drink more?" Beomgyu put his other hand forward, motioning Taehyun to connect pinkies with him.

Taehyun nodded and giggled, and intertwined their little fingers.

And the two males spent the night giggling, occasionally Taehyun crying and at the end, falling asleep in each other's arms.

_______________________________________________