Harry's first day at Mooreville

As I made my way over to the bus stop, I noticed that it wasn't a bus at all, it was a big fancy coach thing that was really clean and white, with everyone on it looking really smart.

I already didn't like the uniform...in fact, I didn't like it when I opened up the box, but I was doing this for mum. that was well good sex then!!I'd messed about and been a disgrace to her for too long, now was my chance to prove to her that I was different from that...a lot different.

I walked up the steps and flashed my pass thing to the bus driver and sat down near the back. I would usually have sat ON the back row, but without my mates, it was different...EVERYTHING was different.

I could see a cute girl near the front, blonde with her hair up, laughing with her mates at a picture on one of their phones.

Maybe what I thought about posh people was wrong. From what I had seen, they didn't look too bad.

Then, at the next stop, the dick of all dicks came on...that's what made me change my mind.

He got on the bus and had a row with the bus driver about something, I dunno what, I had my beats on, couldn't hear. Then he walks up the bus, past rows and rows of empty seats and stands next to the one I'm at.

I looked up at him, took my beats off and said hi.

"That is my seat" he said, really angrily, glaring at me like a spoilt kid who can't get what he wants.

"There's loads of others" I replied. Not trying to be picky, but I wasn't just gonna move, was I?"

"Go and sit on one then". This guy was being SO nasty!

"Listen, just sit down, you're stopping the bus from moving, you can sit here on the way back" I replied, trying to keep my calm and not react to this fat ass trying to wind me up.

"It's a coach actually, you might want to brush your teeth too, I can smell the tobacco from here".

That was when I got really annoyed at him, I stood up and was about to say something back, but before I had chance, the bus driver was up and walking up the aisle towards us.

"Hey, Frederick, stop picking fights, he's right, there's loads of other places for you to sit, this is a 53 seater. Now go and sit on one before I embarrass you even more.

"Stupid new kids, making me move seats" he mumbled as he shuffled over to the seat in front.

The bus driver guy winked at me then and walked back down to start driving the bus/coach again.

This was gonna be fun.